Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Snipe-IT

18 Topics 150 Posts
  • Snipe-IT - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    64 Posts
    3k Views
    nebulonN

[1.8.4]

Update Snipe-IT to 6.3.4 Full changelog Added Somali translation Fixed several label setting glitches Fixed some API scoping issues where results were not as constrained as they should have been when searching Added column selectors and signatures to the "print all assigned" page Added 2FA reset logging (this shows up as a separate action, not a normal user edit) Added AVIF as an accepted image format Added ability to "toggle all" columns in the list views on most pages Added the ability to "deep link" to search results in those list views Updated the documentation to reflect that the php exif library is required
  • 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Since you talk about some zip backup, is this actually related to running Snipe-IT on Cloudron? Asking because this is a Cloudron related forum.

• Not sending out emails

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    TheMoodBoardzT
    -------------------------------------------- REQUIRED: BASIC APP SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

APP_ENV=production
    APP_DEBUG=false
    APP_KEY=base64:REDACTED
    APP_URL=${CLOUDRON_APP_ORIGIN}
    APP_TIMEZONE='GMT'
    APP_LOCALE=en
    MAX_RESULTS=500

-------------------------------------------- REQUIRED: DATABASE SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

DB_CONNECTION=mysql
    DB_HOST=${CLOUDRON_MYSQL_HOST}
    DB_DATABASE=${CLOUDRON_MYSQL_DATABASE}
    DB_USERNAME=${CLOUDRON_MYSQL_USERNAME}
    DB_PASSWORD=${CLOUDRON_MYSQL_PASSWORD}
    DB_PREFIX=null
    DB_DUMP_PATH='/usr/bin'
    DB_CHARSET=utf8mb4
    DB_COLLATION=utf8mb4_unicode_ci

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: SSL DATABASE SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

DB_SSL=false
    DB_SSL_IS_PAAS=false
    DB_SSL_KEY_PATH=null
    DB_SSL_CERT_PATH=null
    DB_SSL_CA_PATH=null
    DB_SSL_CIPHER=null

-------------------------------------------- REQUIRED: OUTGOING MAIL SERVER SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
    MAIL_HOST=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_SMTP_SERVER}
    MAIL_PORT=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_SMTP_PORT}
    MAIL_USERNAME=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_SMTP_USERNAME}
    MAIL_PASSWORD=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_SMTP_PASSWORD}
    MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null
    MAIL_FROM_ADDR=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_FROM}
    MAIL_FROM_NAME=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_FROM_DISPLAY_NAME}
    MAIL_REPLYTO_ADDR=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_FROM}
    MAIL_REPLYTO_NAME=${CLOUDRON_MAIL_FROM_DISPLAY_NAME}
    MAIL_BACKUP_NOTIFICATION_ADDRESS=you@example.com

-------------------------------------------- REQUIRED: IMAGE LIBRARY This should be gd or imagick --------------------------------------------

IMAGE_LIB=gd

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: SESSION SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

SESSION_LIFETIME=90
    EXPIRE_ON_CLOSE=true
    ENCRYPT=true
    COOKIE_NAME=${CLOUDRON_APP_HOSTNAME}
    COOKIE_DOMAIN=${CLOUDRON_APP_DOMAIN}
    SECURE_COOKIES=true

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: SECURITY HEADER SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

APP_TRUSTED_PROXIES=127.0.0.1,${CLOUDRON_PROXY_IP}
    ALLOW_IFRAMING=true
    REFERRER_POLICY=same-origin
    ENABLE_CSP=true
    CORS_ALLOWED_ORIGINS=null
    ENABLE_HSTS=false

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: CACHE SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

CACHE_DRIVER=file
    SESSION_DRIVER=redis
    QUEUE_DRIVER=sync
    CACHE_PREFIX=snipeit

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: REDIS SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

REDIS_HOST=${CLOUDRON_REDIS_HOST}
    REDIS_PASSWORD=${CLOUDRON_REDIS_PASSWORD}
    REDIS_PORT=${CLOUDRON_REDIS_PORT}

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: MEMCACHED SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

MEMCACHED_HOST=null
    MEMCACHED_PORT=null

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: AWS S3 SETTINGS --------------------------------------------

AWS_SECRET=null
    AWS_KEY=null
    AWS_REGION=null
    AWS_BUCKET=null

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: LOGIN THROTTLING --------------------------------------------

LOGIN_MAX_ATTEMPTS=3
    LOGIN_LOCKOUT_DURATION=60

-------------------------------------------- OPTIONAL: MISC --------------------------------------------

APP_LOG=single
    APP_LOG_MAX_FILES=10
    APP_LOCKED=false
    FILESYSTEM_DISK=local
    APP_CIPHER=AES-256-CBC
    #GOOGLE_MAPS_API=
    BACKUP_ENV=true
    LDAP_MEM_LIM=500M
    LDAP_TIME_LIM=600

• System Notifications - PHP

Solved
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    TheMoodBoardzT

@girish yes that's fixed it. Thanks

• Manual Update - Help

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    P

Hi. I'm not running Snipe-IT on Cloudron installation. I'm sorry, I thought it was a generic forum not specific for Cloudron. I will publish the post on a right forum.
    Thanks.
    Have a good day

• How to prevent LDAP Settings overwrite?

Solved
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    S

@girish It works now 👍

• Snipe-it ldap mail sync does't work.

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@zyriusa This is actually the Cloudron forum . Cloudron is a platform for installing apps like Snipe-IT (we have 100s of apps). You will have to ask snipe-it support for any app related questions or deployment on other platforms.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@ales-komarek this forum is for the Snipe-IT package on Cloudron and not for Snipe-IT itself . I think you have to report your feature request here - https://github.com/snipe/snipe-it/issues . They also have a discord at https://discord.com/invite/yZFtShAcKk

• Snipe-IT export PDF character problem

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

TBH, I am not 100% sure if this is a genuine post or spam 😕

• Snipe-IT missing functionality/admin role?

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    jagadeesh-s2104J

@nebulon Thank you!

• Snipe-IT Licence Permissions

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@nebulon I guess something that you managed inside Snipe-IT. As in, Snipe-IT is an asset/license management system .

@Shinduke I think you should report this feature upstream. We are merely packaging Snipe-IT and not developing it. We can only help with deployment related issues. https://github.com/snipe/snipe-it/discussions is a good place to report.

• Snipe-IT plugins

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    A

@girish Thanks for your response

• SnipeIT add more fields to category Licenses

Moved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    subvenS

@nebulon said in SnipeIT add more fields to category Licenses:

Hi there! This actually sounds more like an app internal question. You are here on the Cloudron forum. We mostly handle questions around the app packages, but are not experts on the internals of an app itself. Have you tried to ask the upstream project?

That goes through my head very often when it comes to problems and questions asked in the Cloudron forums. Not want to be rude but I think its okay to point users to the upstream project when it comes to general app specific questions.

• App timezone does not match server

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@hakunamatata Right, the timezone of Cloudron is not "synced" with the timezone settings of the app. The Cloudron timezone is only used for the cron jobs like backups, updates etc.

Ideally, Cloudron could setup the apps to have the cloudron timezone as well but it's very complicated because each app has it's own way of setting up the timezone. Maybe some day in the future!

• ten thousands sessions files?!

Solved
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    imc67I

@girish said in ten thousands sessions files?!:

@imc67 I moved the sessions to redis in the new package.

This seems to work!!! After update there came no more new session files, after half an hour I deleted all session files from folder and no new ons appeared. Also returned to 12000.

It all looks stable and fast!

Thanks @girish !!!

• Major update to 5.0.x is finally here

Solved
    2 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

Yup, I have updated the package to 5.0.4 now.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    imc67I

grrr, I don't know what happened but it does work now!

This was the error this morning:

#74 {main} [2020-09-30 07:58:02] production.ERROR: Unsupported image type. GD driver is only able to decode JPG, PNG, GIF or WebP files. {"userId":1,"email":"admin@cloudron.local","exception":"[object] (Intervention\\Image\\Exception\\NotReadableException(code: 0): Unsupported image type. GD driver is only able to decode JPG, PNG, GIF or WebP files. at /app/code/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/Gd/Decoder.php:59) [stacktrace] #0 /app/code/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/AbstractDecoder.php(339): Intervention\\Image\\Gd\\Decoder->initFromPath()

The image is a jpg. Strange to see that the log numbering restarted after this error.

• Internal backup location ok?

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

There is no way to configure the backup path in the app (even in the config file). I think it's a laravel convention to use storage subdirectory as writable.

In the Cloudron package, /app/code/storage is symlinked to /app/data/storage. So it's all good. Backups will be persistent.