Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Help Wanted or Offered

Looking to collaborate? Post here if you need help or willing to offer help.

30 Topics 247 Posts
  • Freelance work posting rules

Pinned Locked
    13 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    2 Posts
  • [For Hire] Custom Cloudron Dashboard

2 Votes
    7 Posts
    T

@jayonrails I have 1 Cloudron frontend that I built that you can take a look at. A while ago I created a pretty simple 'homepage' dashboard, see here. From there, I was able to modify it to be a Cloudron based dashboard - originally, it was based on a pre-configured config file, this new repo leverages the Cloudron API to build out the config for the user. (This is also published on Cloudron's git). The interface isn't necessarily something to write home about, but I'm more of a backend developer than designer 🙂

What are you looking for?

• Loki and Promtail setup

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • [help wanted] LibreTranslate

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    timconsidineT

@xarp did you get this packaged ?

• Sponsoring: Odoo

3 Votes
    17 Posts
    1k Views
    samirS

Hey,

I'm cross-posting a message sent in the app wish list topic.
    For those interested in Odoo V10 CE, I've just updated my last script here :
    https://git.cloudron.io/altsyst/odoo10-ce-app

I'm not maintaining it anymore, but it's working well for two years now (working with the ldap cloudron server).

Enjoy 🙂

• 0 Votes
    20 Posts
    5k Views
    timconsidineT

@rmdes congratulations !

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    rmdesR

@moocloud_matt Damned, I should have figured this out!
    Thanks for pointing me out in the right direction !

• 2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Offered: Drone CI on Cloudron

5 Votes
    21 Posts
    1k Views
    ?

@aizat This would be better posted in the App Request section.

• Looking for Wordpress developer/maintainer

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    ruihildtR

@fbartels I can vouch for Siteground, they have a stellar customer support and very good service.

Would it be not for Cloudron, my WordPress websites would still be with them.

• Cloudron expert for hire?

Moved
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    Z

@ianhyzy said in Cloudron expert for hire?:

just send me an email at ian@conjecturaltechnologies.xyz

Done.

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    micmcM

@derin said in Looking for Extended Support / Minor Development/IT Support:

Hello there,

I am looking for extended support for managing cloudron for a real estate brokerage. Using it together with nextcloud to mange the companies employees and agents etc. Is there any company that you can recommend? We have about 800 agents and a staff of 20.

Hello Derin, I might very well be able to help you for your needs. Btw, I partner/venture with Cloudron folks for a side project using Cloudron technology which is secret for now. Anyway, I've good reasons to believe I can help you find what you need if you contact me in private to let me know a bit more details about the problems you are facing using Cloudron with Nextcloud. Let me tell you why. I'm in IT business specifically applied to Marketing and Sales for all kinds of businesses for 30 years among which the last 22 ones dedicated specifically to reseach and development with, and using, most Internet Communication Technologies to apply to all aspects of Marketing and Business. Wanna a little talk? Hit me lol

LATER
    Andy

• Sponsoring: n8n

3 Votes
    42 Posts
    2k Views
    girishG

@jdaviescoates whoops, we seem to have missed that. @BrutalBirdie has been working on making it stable and I think he has made it stable now and added tests. I will double check and announce.

• This topic is deleted!

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Gitcoin for app bounties?

5 Votes
    10 Posts
    Sam_ukS

@girish Gitcoin works from Github tickets, so if you wanted to try the Gitcoin approach then an issue queue where people can open packaging requests would be helpful I think.

• LAMP (PHP 5.5.9) for an old web application

0 Votes
    12 Posts
    murgeroM

@scooke You make a good point, places like DigitalOcean have pre-built VMs for LAMP, not sure about something as old as 5.6 but even then it takes no time to just install

• Roots/Bedrock Wordpress Config for Cloudron

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    jordanurbsJ

@subven my organization has been working on an OSS tool that we will also be offering to host as a service as soon as its ready. This would be something that would be convenient to have on cloudron. Definitely going to reach out to the help wanted section, didn't realize it existed.

@jdaviescoates thank you, moving myself into there 🙂