Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Navidrome

15 Topics 123 Posts
  • Navidrome - Package Updates

Pinned
    1 Votes
    32 Posts
    1k Views
    girishG

[1.17.0]

min 512MB for a start ScanInterval is now ScanSchedule. For existing installs, please fix /app/data/config.toml accordingly
  • What about security at Navidrome?

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

@LoudLemur speaking generally (and not in the context of selfhosting), the best way apps can and should interact with each other is via API.

For example, if you drop a file somewhere in nextcloud data directory, it won't pick it up (and for good reason). Unless the app is built around the concept of picking up files from filesystem, this system (around volumes) doesn't work. This is why while we have made it possible to share files via volumes in apps, we haven't invested much energy on this. Most apps have their filesystem layout (say lychee, jellyfin, castopod) and even though they store files in filesystem, it's really like a database (i.e opaque) and it's best not to move things around.

• How to avoid re-uploading my music collection ?

Solved
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    L

@rmdes

There is this option too, but I think it is probably necessary to know about this in advance and plan accordingly. I don't know if it could be implemented retrospectively:

https://forum.cloudron.io/post/86912

• ScanInterval is deprecated

Solved
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@Kubernetes thanks for reporting. Fixed.

• Server communication error

1 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

Their demo has 512MB atleast - https://www.navidrome.org/demo/ . So, I will bump up the memory to atleast that.

• Plain text passwords

3 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

This is now fixed in https://github.com/navidrome/navidrome/issues/202

• Navidrome : does not scan library

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    timconsidineT

@jdaviescoates jealous ! but good to know 👍
    I will crack on. Has to be resolvable.

• Network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

@jdaviescoates Sorry, I meant to say "Does music fail to play in subsonic apps?" 🙂 .

Not sure what the logs mean. Maybe you can ask the navidrome project what the error means if everything is working. If you can link here, I can follow up accordingly.

• Navidrome was down post update to 6.2.4

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

Usually, the HTTP code 500 implies some sort of docker error. I think what you did was pretty much what one can do, reboot the server or restart docker.

• LDAP integration not working on recent install

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    ?

@privsec
    No, this app has its own user management.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@ruihildt just trying that now, thanks

• How to trigger a rescan?

Solved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@nebulon thanks. Seems like you need to keep the browser web terminal window open until the process finishes too? I guess perhaps add something about that too?

• How to get new Volumes to work?

0 Votes
    19 Posts
    girishG

@jdaviescoates Yes, looks like there is some fd leak and they are nearing a fix.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    1k Views
    imc67I

Resolution for the "issue" if someone els has it:

Stop Navidrome, remove the cache folder (found in the configured DataFolder) and start it again

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    necrevistonnezrN

@girish said in After update to 1.0.0, I have to create the admin user again:

@necrevistonnezr It's only a browser caching issue. The admin user is still there, it just shows the wrong UI because of some service worker issue.

Thanks, indeed! Please mark as solved (can I do that on my own on mobile? Can’t find a button...)