Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Transmission

8 Topics 55 Posts
  • Transmission - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    nebulonN

[2.2.1]

Update transmission to 4.0.5 Full changelog
  • unwanted configuration changes

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    nebulonN

took me a bit to get around looking into this again. So the values changed in the UI are never synced to the actual config file on disk it seems. They work as long as the process is up. Once transmission is instructed to refresh the settings via killall -HUP transmission-daemon it will reload the values from the config file again.

So somehow the web ui needs to trigger a sync to disk, which does not seem to happen.

• Port issues - can't get connectable

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    P

been right there with ya pal

• 1 Votes
    16 Posts
    girishG

I pushed out a new package with 4.0.1. Had to bump up the memory limit to 1GB to make things work a bit more reliably.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Torrents are removed from Transmission upon completion

Solved
    2 Votes
    5 Posts
    X

Setting "script-torrent-done-enabled": false fixes it.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    robiR

@mehdi Ah ok, familiar with that.. was hoping for some sort of submission system, upload web interface or RSS integration for remote curation.

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    mehdiM

I can confirm, the intended behaviour is for the files to be hard-linked from /Downloading to /Downloaded. You can do whatever you want with the files in /Downloaded (rename, move it, delete it, whatever), and seeding can continue with the files in /Downloading . Once seeding is complete, it auto-deletes the files in /Downloading. The files in /Downloaded should stay where they are until you do something with them.

@txhermit If the behaviour is something else, it's indeed not normal, but also quite surprising since I've been using the app quite a lot without noticing any problems. Do you have any kind of custom configuration or something ?