Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Uptime Kuma

27 Topics 226 Posts
  • Uptime Kuma - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    81 Posts
    3k Views
    girishG

[1.21.10]

Update Uptime Kuma to 1.23.11 Full changelog #4224 Fix: origin undefined on error handling (Thanks @chakflying) #4231 [Non-docker] Fixed the Tailscale monitor issue which was broken in 1.23.8
  • Regular short getaddrinfo EAI_AGAIN outages

Moved
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    2k Views
    M

That's a fantastic idea! I will add it. I ended up migrating it off Cloudron for the time being because I have come to depend on UK for work and all the notifications were bogging me down.

I will restart the old instance to test and will report back what I find out.

• 4 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Plugins disabled?

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    randyjcR

Sorry will test this afternoon. Was at an little holiday πŸ˜…

• migrate dockerize Uptime Kuma

1 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

This sounds like you are not running Uptime Kuma on Cloudron but on Synology. This is a forum for topics around Cloudron and the apps intalled on Cloudron. You may have to reach out to Synology forums or support.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

@arshsahzad Uptime Kuma cannot monitor GIT SSH which is behind Cloudflare. The service is not reachable when Cloudflare proxying is enabled . You can test this yourself, try to git ssh clone when proxying is enabled - it won't work.

• New installation fails to start

1 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@hcj-online can you check if you have enough disk space? Uptime kuma only uses sqlite even.

• How to setup email notifications?

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@jdaviescoates said in How to setup email notifications?:

@hcj-online I've not tried this yet,

Just tested it, and yep, that works.

Note: Hostname = your Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server address (which will be your my. domain unless you've changed it in the settings at the bottom of Email settings at https://my.yourdomain.coop/#/email)

I put 587 for port and left the security as None / STARTTLS

7fb6fe6d-9663-4caf-b2ac-01e81fade89a-image.png

Also, when I tried using e.g. {{STATUS}} etc in the Custom Subject settings it didn't actually work, I just got subjects like this coming through:

f7226dc4-21c8-495c-99b7-1beba6d6d32e-image.png

So I recommend leaving that blank to keep the defaults.

• change uptime kuma admin password ?

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    timconsidineT

@jdaviescoates that worked !
    Thank you

• Something broke remote checks.. local OK

Solved
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    robiR

@girish done https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/8487/enhance-app-proxy-app-with-path-and-port-support

• Add New Monitor - Accepted Status Codes

1 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

BTW, if you end up opening upstream for TCPS, you should also tell them to add STARTTLS as an option.

openssl s_client -connect mail.domaincom:25 -showcerts -starttls smtp will help test the cert of a mail server for protocols like sieve, smtp that use starttls.

• Trust proxy - enable by default

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

Good suggestions, I have fixed up the package.

• HTTP Authentication for Kuma

1 Votes
    9 Posts
    girishG

@matbrgz I think that ends up protected all of uptime kuma and not just the status page . But of course, one can always tinker the configs in such a way that only specific pages are protected (one has to also investigate protecting API requests to the backend etc). I think this has to be implemented in uptime kuma itself to be fixed reliably.

• Cannot upgrade to app 1.15.6

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

OK, the mystery remains then. Nothing has changed on our side to cause this issue as such πŸ€” .

• Uptime Kuma - Securing Status Pages

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    1k Views
    subvenS

Okay my bad. The last time I did this was for a Wordpress which used Apache. You can also do basic auth with NGINX but the configuration for app packages is read only (as far as I remember).

@girish said in Uptime Kuma - Securing Status Pages:

Oh, does that password make the status pages protected too?

I assumed that because the Dashboard was not reachable without logging in but sadly it is not the case.

I think there is no easy way for us to fix that and it will remain an upstream issue.

• Configuration for Uptime Kuma

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    canadaduaneC

@girish It works! πŸ™‚ Thank you.

• Monitoring Turn-Server/Nextcloud HPB

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Very slow after restart

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    M

Thank you for the suggestion. We are not noticing issues wit Rocket.chat, so the issue might be with Uptime Kuma or its database.

• Question: is there way to do add client VPN...?

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    girishG

@Lonkle Yes please, if you can put your fork and notes somewhere, I can look into incorporating it accordingly.