Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Chatwoot

48 Topics 328 Posts
  • Chatwoot - Package Updates

Pinned
    2 Votes
    59 Posts
    2k Views
    girishG

[1.27.0]

Update Chatwoot to 3.8.0 Full changelog SLAs for conversations ( enterprise ) Embedding based search for Helpcenter ( enterprise - alpha ) Lock to Single Thread config for meta inbox Improved email fetching for IMAP inboxes API to configure Chat widget into a help center Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
  • Changing box_type in AgentBot

Moved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@vishalw3villa you have to ask this question in the upstream Chatwoot forum - https://github.com/orgs/chatwoot/discussions . This is the Cloudron forum for Chatwoot package.

• New user emails dont work

Solved
    1 Votes
    9 Posts
    X

@girish said in New user emails dont work:

@xboxhaxorz cloudron only supports STARTTLS for relay. So, you have to use port 587 and not port 465 .

Great, its all working now

Thanks

• Move Chatwoot

1 Votes
    10 Posts
    S

@fbartels said in Move Chatwoot:

How did the move go?

Well it has not happened yet. The client decided wait until other issues are resolved. But it is still on the roadmap. I will post when it comes back around.

• 1 Votes
    9 Posts
    jfrereJ

Yes, 95$ month sorry. They does 30% if you qualify for their "startup" discount. They also have a free plan, which is free btw. And a pro plan for 25$ per month, unlimited number of agents.

I've noticed they says the issue is fixed on Github, and there's another user says it's still experiencing the issue.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • cloudron chatwoot RASA integration

1 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@clendeninc thanks, but can you provide the doc link where you read that? Atleast, I cannot find it be searching for your text in their docs.

• This topic is deleted!

1 Votes
    3 Posts
  • Chatwoot widget assets loading timeout

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@jfrere Did you figure this out? Can you tell me some steps to reproduce this, so I can check if this is a package issue?

• Cloud storage

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    jfrereJ

This is the answer I've got from Github : https://github.com/chatwoot/chatwoot/issues/8228

This is expected. You would have to manually move everything to local storage. The system won't automatically copy everything over to the local machine.

• Live Chat issue with email replies

0 Votes
    22 Posts
    girishG

@jfrere Did you ask in the upstream issue tracker or forum about this? The docs are a bit lacking/suspect here for us to debug this.

• email inbox reply+

1 Votes
    4 Posts
    BrutalBirdieB

@nennogabriel please be 100% sure you did not run into this issue: https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/7763/chatwoot-storage-bloat-bug-with-mail-inbox

Solved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

It's out now.

• Chatwoot 3.0.0

Solved
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

The reason here was, that the changelog mentioned some potential 3rdparty integration testing, so we waited for a bit to give those time to catch up ideally. Given your reminder I now pushed the update though as anyways 2 weeks passed.

• Chatwoot - authenticating with facebook

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    1k Views
    nebulonN

Apparently there was a typo or missing quotes in the env.sh maybe @shivamkb17 could share those details for others.

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    S

@girish Amazing! Updating now. Thank you!

• latest package broke slack integration

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    P

Nevermind -- looks like just a stale session. New one worked fine!

• High CPU usage after updating to Chatwoot 2.17.0

Solved
    3 Votes
    21 Posts
    P

@girish Is there an estimated timeline for 7.5's release? I'm waiting for an upstream fix in 2.18.0 of chatwoot and it sounds like that's blocked on the cloudron update then?

• App Starting After Restart

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

Also, the app logs will help.

• Chatwoot not sending automatic outbound emails

Moved Solved
    1 Votes
    6 Posts
    D

@girish Hi i recieved today's email which you sent i am reverting back to 1.17.1 thank you.