Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

CryptPad

14 Topics 64 Posts
  • CryptPad - Package Updates

Pinned
    4 Votes
    21 Posts
    nebulonN

[1.7.0]

Update CryptPad to 2024.3.0 Full changelog Admin and moderation changes #1438 Completed accessibility improvements for all dropdown menus #1380 Developer experience #1436 with new .editorconfig and updated .gitignore files Fix Notifications replaying (#1399) #1428 Fix hover and focus styling of toolbar menus #1417 Fix ssoauth path regex #1411 File upload broken with a specific size #1419 User menu displays may include consecutive separators #1402 Enable and fix internal drawio exports #1439 Do not allow OnlyOffice comments in view mode #1424
  • Restricting guest access

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    mgn841M

I was using the File manager, and I did not understand the documentation very well. In case anyone has trouble doing this, use the terminal for CryptPad and copy the necessary file using:

cp /app/code/www/common/application_config_internal.js /app/data/customize/application_config.js

Then you can use the File manager to edit the application_config.js file. It is in the customize folder when you open the File manager 👍

• 1 Votes
    4 Posts
    fbartelsF

Thanks, this now works after the update to 1.4.2

• Default memory limit too low

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    robiR

More headroom is good, ty.

• CryptPad - Errors

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@ddlidded the disconnected errors are not related to the setup errors afaik. For the checkup failures, you have to follow the instructions in your screenshot to make them pass. Those things cannot be automated in the package because they are installation specific.

• Update released

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

@girish I can see you have everything under control. 👍

• how to generate-admin-key.js ? (hint node)

4 Votes
    2 Posts

@JOduMonT thanks, that's really helpful 🙂

To add the key to the config.js, I added this code below the admin keys part (it can go anywhere though):

supportMailboxPublicKey: [ "~~~YourPublicKeyHere~~~", ],

The snippet in context looks like:

adminKeys: [ //"[cryptpad-user1@my.awesome.website/YZgXQxKR0Rcb6r6CmxHPdAGLVludrAF2lEnkbx1vVOo=]", ], supportMailboxPublicKey: [ "~~~YourPublicKeyHere~~~", ], /* ===================== * STORAGE * ===================== */

And then just restart the app 🙂

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    robiR

What browser and what plugins?
    Sometimes they interfere with copy/paste.

• Administrator

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    G

@nebulon scratch my last comment it works didnt remove all comment tags once I did works, thanks for your help

• Storage limit

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    archosA

@fbartels Wow thank you so much, I would never have thought of that 🙂 I think that's solved.Again the problem between the chair and the keyboard.
    Thank you very much again.

• How to delete users

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    archosA

@girish Thank you for the information and the link, I didn't know that.

• bug with user account deletion

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    BenoitB

@nebulon forget this, i haven't click on the "are you sure ?" confirmation message. It works fine !

• Secure setup

2 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

OK, installation is secured now.

• Cannot login to new instance of CryptPad

Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    ?

@girish I’ll grab logs in a bit here