Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Piwigo

5 Topics 46 Posts
  • Piwigo - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    nebulonN

[2.2.0]

Update Piwigo to 14.3.0 Full changelog
  • How to turn off error display and log instead?

Solved
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    girishG

@3246 OK, so this was not do with php.ini. piwigo's default config shows errors and it overrides the php.ini config.

Put this at the top of the file (after <?php line) in /app/data/local/config/config.inc.php:

$conf['show_php_errors'] = ''; $conf['show_php_errors_on_frontend'] = false;
  • Login to the Android app

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    archosA

@girish So I installed a new instance and now everything is fine. I tried a password with only 8 characters for sure. Maybe it could be that too, I don't know. Thank you for your time. I think it's solved

• Import/Synchronize stuck at ./galleries

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

We have added a symlink for the ./galleries folder not into /app/data to allow this synchronization. In my tests I was able to import some albums and photos, however I haven't fully understood how this exactly works, but I guess I just don't have the use-case.

• move /app/code/template-extension to /app/data

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    nebulonN

yes, we could link that folder, but it is unclear to me what exactly goes there and if this is properly supported during upstream updates. Mostly also because that folder already contains php files which are part of the upstream release, so I am bit hesitant to put them into /app/data without a known way to potentially upgrade them.