Filestash - Web client for SFTP, S3, FTP, WebDAV, Git, Minio, LDAP, CalDAV, CardDAV, Mysql, Backblaze
Would love to have this on Cloudron.
@pratik I believe Nextcloud can actually do a lot of these - maybe not the MySQL stuff but we use phpmyadmin for that anyway.
@murgero For Nextcloud you would need your HDD space on the server which is hosting it. Filestash on the other hand is like a frontend to Amazon S3, Dropbox, etc.
Of course we would need this login screen itself to be behind Cloudron SSO
I'm a lot more interested since it is written in Golang which makes it super lightweight.
@pratik No I meant that Nextcloud (Enable External Storage plugin in apps) can mount SFTP, WebDAV, Git, etc in user profiles (no need to have extra space)
Filestash is super cool and can be used standalone which is nice.
Filetash (formerly Nuage) seems to be a very interesting and lightweight alternative to e.g. Nextcloud. Currently we are looking for a frontend appropriate to use with Minio as a storage backend. Filetash seems to offer a docker image.
Btw. Pydio looks like another strong contender for that purpose.
yusf last edited by yusf
Wow, this is pretty powerful! I can imagine a usecase where non-tech people use it for filesharing while tech people may use the Gitea backend.
There's even LDAP auth!
... or Minio! ^^
yusf last edited by
Dat feature set
- Manage your files from a browser
- Full org mode client (documentation)
- Flexible Share mechanism
- Video player
- Video transcoding (mov, mkv, avi, mpeg, and more)
- Image viewer
- Image transcoding (raw images from Nikon, Canon, and more)
- Photo management
- Audio player
- Full Text Search
- Shared links are full fledge network drive
- Office documents (docx, xlsx and more)
- User friendly
- Mobile friendly
- Super fast
- Upload files and folders
- Multiple cloud providers and protocols, easily extensible
- Nyan cat loader
- Quick access: frequently access folders are pin to the homepage
- Emacs, VIM or Sublime keybindings