Jellyfin - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Jellyfin package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
I would like to thank @mehdi for helping me with the LDAP support and the Jellyfin team for making this project possible to begin with. I hope you enjoy this release as much as I do
Anyway, first changelog
- Initial version based on Jellyfin 10.5.5 and the 2.0.0 version of the cloudron base image
- Fix SFTP permissions
- Update Jellyfin to 10.6.4
- Specify ffmpeg path for video playback
- Update to base image v3
- Update Jellyfin to 10.7.1
- SECURITY GHSL-2021-050 [@EraYaN] Fix issues 1 through 5 from GHSL-2021-050
- #5559 [@cvium] Clean the entity name for non-words before searching
- #5550 [@cvium] revert underscore as a multiversion separator
- #5532 [@cvium] do not resolve episode-like files if they are in extras folders
- #5518 [@crobibero] Add missing InstantMix endpoints
- #5515 [@cvium] fix refresh endpoint
- #5512 [@crobibero] Set openapi version to server version
- #5510 [@BaronGreenback] Fix: Streaming crashing due to no deviceProfileId match.
- #5504 [@crobibero] Add JsonStringConverter
- #5500 [@crobibero] Fix third party integration
- #5480 [@crobibero] Add SessionMessageType to generated openapi spec
- #5476 [@EraYaN] Remove BuildPackage dependency for PublishNuget in CI
- #5475 [@BaronGreenback] Null pointer fix in DLNA when its disabled.
- #5461 [@cvium] fix multiversion eligibility check for complex folder names
- #5457 [@cvium] Use distinct for AllArtists to avoid double refreshing
- #5447 [@joshuaboniface] Remove Microsoft repo from install step
- #5444 [@Ullmie02] Use FileShare.Read to fix HdHomeRun
- #5431 [@cvium] Use imdbid as fallback in movie provider
- #5428 [@cvium] Default to the searchinfo year, fallback to parsed year
- #5403 [@BaronGreenback] Various DLNA Device Profile fixes
- #5324 [@danieladov] Fix duplicated movies when group movies into collections is enabled
- jellyfin-web#2503 [@thornbill] Fix default values for invalid config.json files
- jellyfin-web#2502 [@brianjmurrell] Add BR: nodejs for Fedora 33 and up
- jellyfin-web#2498 [@thornbill] Add close button to comics player
- jellyfin-web#2496 [@thornbill] Allow logos without backdrops enabled
- Update Jellyfin to 10.7.2
- Update Jellyfin to 10.7.5
- Security advisory https://github.com/jellyfin/jellyfin/security/advisories/GHSA-rgjw-4fwc-9v96: Remove dangerous endpoints that allow unauthenticated enumeration and access to private HTTP resources. NOTE: This is an API-breaking change. The major security risk outweights the issue of changing the endpoints. These were used only when fetching remote images.