Cloudron 5.6 released
You can read the full announcement in our blog here.
- Hardware accelerated transcoding (VAAPI support)
- IP Block list
- Mail Server
- Mail server location can be changed
- Server side email signature
- Spam filter - set spammy addresses and also custom spam filter rules
- Set maximum email size
- Scheduler redesigned to no re-create containers all the time
- Remove IP nginx configuration that redirects to dashboard after activation
- dashboard: looks for search string in app title as well
- Fix issue where the long mongodb database names where causing app indices of rocket.chat to overflow (> 127)
- Do not resize swap if swap file exists. This means that users can now control how swap is allocated on their own.
- SFTP: fix issue where parallel rebuilds would cause an error
- Do not automatically update to unstable release
- Fix bug where systemd 237 ignores --nice value in systemd-run
- postgresql: enable uuid-ossp extension
- HTTP URLs now redirect directly to the HTTPS of the final domain
- linode: Add singapore region
- ovh: add sydney region
- s3: makes multi-part copies in parallel
There's a couple of bugs/regressions.