Easy!Appointments - Package Updates
This topic is to track Easy!Appointments package updates.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- Initial version
- Packages Easy!Appointments 1.4.1
- Fix automatic email setup
- Use automatic installation method
- Stable version with Easy!Appointments 1.4.1
- Update Easy!Appointments to 1.4.2
- Full changelog
- 961: Timezone/UX issue: Wrong day is selected when timezone differs by -1 day.
- 966: Secretaries are getting notification emails for providers that are not assigned to them.
- 980: Missing Pacific (and potentially other) timezones.
- 982: The Any-Provider option might lead to double bookings, if all the providers have the same number of appointments for the selected date.
- 986: Managed to replicate appointment hash collisions.
- 989: Fix Critical mistake resulting in wrong date
- 990: The API availabilities controller throws an error when generating availability for services with multiple attendants.
- 991: Available hours generated with the "Any Provider" option in the booking page, may use the information of a provider that is not assigned to the selected service.
- 993: Add support for PHP8 (vendor packages need to be updated).
- 1000: Small fix for the display of the delete button in table view.
- 1011: Working plan exception - details pane shows incorrect details.
- 1023: Backend calendar table events missing or duplicated.
- 1026: The timepicker sliders do not work when using an iOS device.
- 1029: Enhance SMTP functions of PHPMailer.
- 1043: Unavailable events do not block time from services with multiple attendants.
- 1046: Make sure that saving the modifications of a single break does not cancel any pending break edits.
- 1068: Set minimum service duration field value to honor the value of EVENT_MINIMUM_DURATION.
- 1073: Update PHPMailer dependencies.
- 1074: In case of deletion of one appointment, system sends email to admins anyway even if they have email notifications disabled.
- 1004: Add support for line breaks when displaying the service description in the frontend.
- 1040: Support all-day events while syncing with Google Calendar.
- Make email sending work
- Enable sync cronjob running every 5 minutes
- Update base image
- Update Easy!Appointments to 1.4.3
- Full changelog
- #1208: Security configuration enhancements in the application.
- #1209: Add support for PHP 8.1.
- #1207: Replace CodeIgniter with the system directory for smaller package size and more control over the framework.
- #1210: Move the change language operation into a new public controller.
- #1212: Remove the Google Calendar read-only scope use as it is not needed.