Solved Upgrade to 5.1.0 failed (app not responding)
I tried to upgrade LS from version 5.0.10 to 5.1.0. Upgrade run normally but the app ended unresponsive (from status "starting" to "not responding"). I rolled back to the previous version and it works again. Any thoughts?
@neki thanks for the logs, this kindof looke like an upstream bug with some value in your database causing trouble in the data migration.
This would be good to have reported upstream at https://forums.limesurvey.org/forum/installation-a-update-issues where the actual bug is somewhere at https://github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/master/application/helpers/update/updatedb_helper.php#L5087
I assume they would need some info from you about the dataset you have in your instance, possibly in some private communication channel, since this issue looks data related (maybe a special character or missing encoding for the sql query)
Please let us know the link if you create a forum entry there, so we can track an help out as well.
@nebulon Thank you for your response. I checked database integrity in LS and deleted old surveys. After this operation, update run smoothly in Cloudron ... thank you!