Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Loomio

5 Topics 66 Posts
  • Loomio - Package Updates

Pinned
    2 Votes
    28 Posts
    nebulonN

[1.7.4]

Update Loomio to 2.24.0 Full changelog fix pie graph not rendering on app load in some cases fix pie graph not showing in emails don't mark as read if not logged in include attachments in stances when viewing the poll page Check user passwords against the 'haveibeenpwned' API Improvements to delete and redact user Changes to how we handle subscriptions bring back new thread button as opt in feature Add support for Shift+Enter to insert linebreak Rename invite-only threads to direct threads Fix for edgecase to allow emails to be routed when member alias exists simplify the logic about announcing a poll dont lazyload users, rather fetch all users for a poll when we show Enable admins to revoke memberships. Thanks @anarute
  • Incoming Email

1 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

OK, https://github.com/loomio/mailin-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile is the Dockerfile. mailin listens on port 25 and calls a webhook. Listening on port 25 won't work on Cloudron, so that solution is unviable. We have to write a standalone script that scans IMAP mailbox and calls the wekhook. mailin code that calls the webhook is at https://github.com/loomio/mailin/blob/master/lib/mailin.js .

• Loomio Import

Solved
    1 Votes
    11 Posts
    nebulonN

Latest package release has this fixed now.

• Internal server error on thread / topic urls.

Solved
    2 Votes
    4 Posts

Thank you, works perfectly!! You guys are super heros. And thank to @vladimir-d for the fix on that particular issue! (though I couldn't see it in the release notes of the package)

One issue I had is that the instance was looking all broken after the package update, I had to delete website cookies and data for it to work (might have to do with all the CSS changes in the release).

• some first findings

Solved
    3 Votes
    16 Posts
    Sam_ukS

Yes it's now working. Thanks.