Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

MiroTalk

13 Topics 251 Posts
  • MiroTalk - Package Updates

Pinned
    2 Votes
    57 Posts
    2k Views
    nebulonN

[1.2.4]

Update MiroTalk SFU to 1.4.35
  • Producer Transport failed

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

We would need a lot more logs from both the browser console and the browser webrtc tooling as well as the server to get any chance to assess the situation.

• 2 Votes
    12 Posts

@MiroTalk said in Use Cloudron Logins for host protected settings:

Not a behaviour intended! I'm considering a refinement where guests are only allowed to join specified rooms that have already been created by authenticated users. This approach might offer better control and security. Will be released in the next version.

I thought that might be the case. Though as I mentioned the behaviour is achieved though by setting "protected: true" in the config.js combined with OICD. It just feels like if OICD is enabled then it shouldn't be possible for guests to create rooms so the setting shouldn't be necessary.

• Can't change UI in config.js

Solved
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    imc67I

YES!! It’s working as expected! Wonderful job. Finally the moment to take it in production for two volunteers organizations.

• MiroTalk Initial package feedback

0 Votes
    21 Posts
    nebulonN

@mave can you open a new forum thread with your specific issues with MiroTalk so we don't mix topics. Also mention the MiroTalk flavor (p2p/SFU) which you refer to.

• Error installing Miro SFU

4 Votes
    62 Posts
    2k Views
    nebulonN

Yes sorry for the confusion, so I mean SSH into the Ubuntu server itself (in contrast to a webterminal into the app container).

• SFU ERROR?

2 Votes
    6 Posts
    luckowL

@MiroTalk πŸ‘
    standard cloudron app installation.
    efee5428-e018-4be1-abb3-241683f5ab28-image.png

• 2 Votes
    26 Posts

I can confirm that with 1.4.18 authentication now works as expected! Thank you @MiroTalk and @staff !

• Participants can't see eachother?

1 Votes
    14 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

It mostly worked fine for me although for a while the other person had a bit of audio echo. I've since uninstalled it with the intention of trying the SFU version, presuming that'd work better. @MiroTalk fyi I believe Cloudron has a has a built in Turn server.

• How to modify the 'config.js' file?

Solved
    0 Votes
    20 Posts

@Benoit said in How to modify the 'config.js' file?:

Hi @girish et @nebulon thanks for the mirotalk app ! I tried theses features https://docs.mirotalk.com/mirotalk-p2p/host-protection/#when-host_protected-is-enabled but it seems it doesn't work : i can authenticate my adminb account and create a room but invited participants can't join without authentication, the HOST_USER_AUTH=false parameter doesn't change this. is it normal ? Thanks again !

I have the same problem. Both with the p2p and the SFU version.

I have host protected: true and user_auth: false. To create a room I login with a user as a host and then participants cannot access the room, they are also prompted to login.

I created a separate thread for this issue.

• Latest update required

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Update is out now.

• Desktop sharing: Fancy style

5 Votes
    12 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@robi said in Desktop sharing: Fancy style:

Hopefully @nebulon is able to complete the SFU or WEB package soon.

πŸ™

• MiroTalk - documentation page

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    robiR

It can be helpful to use docs.mirotalk.com for inspiration