migration of bookstack worked pretty quick for me, however this time its not synced with SSO, as we use this for documentation together with clients.
Therefore we add clients with as users to the app directly.
- creating temporary domain for bookstack in cloudron,
- checking that versions are in sync in old and cloudron instance,
- copying bookstack /upload folder to the new instance (contains images in books etc.)
- exporting database and importing it into cloudron as per: https://docs.cloudron.io/guides/import-mysql/
- tested it, working fine
- moving it to the final destination location.