Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
B

borax

@borax
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
8
Topics
3
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Linkwarden not on AppStore
    B borax
    Linkwarden

    I am running Cloudron 7.7.2 and Linkwarden is not on my App Store. Do I have to upgrade to Cloudron 8?


  • Penpot not avaliable in appstore
    B borax
    Penpot

    @nebulon thank you. I will upgrade cloudron.


  • Penpot not avaliable in appstore
    B borax
    Penpot

    @nebulon will it directly upgrade to 7.4.2 or initially to 7.4.1 as the message says?


  • Penpot not avaliable in appstore
    B borax
    Penpot

    There is a message on my update page, thats why is didnt upgrade.

    "Update Cloudron to 7.4.1
    This update is a pre-release and not considered stable yet. Please update at your own risk."


  • Penpot not avaliable in appstore
    B borax
    Penpot

    My cloudron version is 7.4.0. Cant locate penpot app in appstore. What could be the problem?


  • Penpot - Design Freedom for Teams
    B borax
    App Wishlist design prototyping

    Any time estimates on penpot?


  • Jitsi JWT Token
    B borax
    Jitsi

    The document at https://github.com/jitsi/lib-jitsi-meet/blob/master/doc/tokens.md#prosody-version states : JWT tokens requires prosody 0.11.6 or higher.

    I checked prosody version with below command.
    prosodyctl about
    Prosody 0.11.4

    I have another question about configuring prosody. The cfg files below are readonly. How can I change then configuration?
    /app/pkg/prosody.cfg.lua
    /etc/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua

    I may be looking in the wrong direction. Is there another way to use jwt tokens with Jitsi?


  • Jitsi JWT Token
    B borax
    Jitsi

    Hi,

    I would like to create a room from a backend, programmatically and mail the link to the parties (only 2 in my scenario) who will join (by clicking the link, without passwords, logins etc).

    After some research I believe I have to use Jwt tokens with Jitsi. Is it possible to use jwt tokens with the Cloudron Jitsi package? (Docs say Prosody version 0.11.6 is required for jwt, but the version is 0.11.4 in the package) Or is there any other way?

    Any ideas, directions will be appreciated.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search