What's coming in 2.3
We expect 2.3 to be out early next week.
- Add Name.com DNS provider
- Advanced DNS configuration UI that will let you set the zone name and also configure the certificate provider (for example, you can use Let's Encrypt Staging for testing without reaching the LE limits).
- Preserve addon/database configuration of apps across updates, restarts and restores. This is a big internal change where we don't reset database credentials of apps anymore.
- Cloudron Email supports setting up server side filters users ManageSieve. This release changes the ManageSieve port to use StartTLS instead of the previous TLS. This change was required to maximum compatibility with existing clients. Rainloop, Roundcube, SOGo have all been updated accordingly. The https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/sieve/ addon should also now work.
- Allow mailbox name to be set for apps
- Rework the Email server UI
- Add the ability to manually trigger a backup of an application
- Enable/disable mail from validation within UI
- Allow setting app visibility for non-SSO apps
- Add Clone UI
This is getting rolled out slowly. Many of you must have already got it.
drjagan last edited by
AddName.com DNS provider
@drjagan name.com is one of the most popular DNS registrars in the world. See also - https://lifehacker.com/5683682/five-best-domain-name-registrars
For those wondering, why the release announcement has not gone out yet, we wanted to put in some last minutes changes (will be part of 2.3.1). I have edited the original post with the new improvements.
2.3 is out now - https://cloudron.io/blog/2018-06-04-cloudron-2.3.html