Cloudron 4.1 released
We released Cloudron 4.1 now. The blog has more details about the release.
- New configure UI. Grouped settings into categories.
- App icons are now customizable
- Setup redirect from multiple domains
- Remove obsolete X-Frame-Options from nginx configs
- Give SFTP access based on access restriction (not just to admins)
- Manifest v2 - all env vars are injected with the prefix
CLOUDRON_. Manifest v1 is still supported and will continue to work for the foreseeable future.
- Remove password requirement for uninstalling apps, domains & users
- Fix issue where unused addon images were not pruned
- Add DigitalOcean Frankfurt (fra1) region for backup storage
- Fix name.com DNS backend issue for naked domains
- Fix DigitalOcean DNS API to make requests with ttl of 30
- Fix DKIM selector conflict when adding same domain across multiple cloudrons
We are also planning a 4.1.5 sometime next week which will contain a number of bug fixes:
- Make the terminal addon button inject variables based on manifest version
- Preserve addon passwords correctly when using v2 manifest
- Show error message instead of logging out user when invalid 2FA token is provided
- Ensure redis vars are renamed with manifest v2
- Add missing Scaleway Object Storage to restore UI
- Fix Exoscale endpoints in restore UI
- Reset the app icon when showing the configure UI
4.1.5 is being rolled out.