Gogs - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Gogs package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- Update base image to 2.0.0
- Update manifest - tags, screenshots, forumUrl
The recent Gogs version 0.12.0 has some ORM issues. I have reported this upstream - https://github.com/gogs/gogs/issues/6280
- Update Gogs to 0.12.1
- Full changelog
- Support for Git LFS, you can read documentation for both user and admin. #1322
- Allow admin to remove observers from the repository. #5803
- Use Last-Modified HTTP header for raw files. #5811
- Support syntax highlighting for SAS code files (i.e. .r, .sas, .tex, .yaml). #5856
- Able to fill in pull request title with a template. #5901
- Able to override static files under public/ directory, please refer to documentation for usage. #5920
- New API endpoint GET /admin/teams/:teamid/members to list members of a team. #5877
- Update Gogs to 0.12.2
- Regression: Pages are correctly rendered when requesting ?go-get=1 for subdirectories. #6314
- Regression: Submodule with a relative path is linked correctly. #6319
- Backup can be processed when --target is specified on Windows. #6339
- Commit message contains keywords look like an issue reference no longer fails the push entirely. #6289
- Update Gogs to 0.12.3
- Auto-linked commit SHAs now have correct links. #6300
- Git LFS client wasn't able to upload files with known format (e.g. PNG, JPEG), and the server is expecting the HTTP Header Content-Type to be application/octet-stream. The server now tells the LFS client to always use Content-Type: application/octet-stream when upload files.
- Bring default app.ini upto speed with latest code