Weblate - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Weblate package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- initial version
- Update Weblate to 4.3
- Include user stats in the API.
- Fixed component ordering on paginated pages.
- Define source language for a glossary.
- Rewritten support for GitHub and GitLab pull requests.
- Fixed stats counts after removing suggestion.
- Extended public user profile.
- Fixed configuration of enforced checks.
- Improve documentation about built-in backups.
- Moved source language attribute from project to a component.
- Add Vue I18n formatting check.
- Generic placeholders check now supports regular expressions.
- Improved look of matrix mode.
- Machinery is now called automatic suggestions.
- Added support for interacting with multiple GitLab or GitHub instances.
- Extended API to cover project updates, unit updates and removals and glossaries.
- Unit API now properly handles plural strings.
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add /app/data/.celery.env file to override worker options
- Update Weblate to 4.3.1
- Full changelog
- Improved automatic translation performance.
- Fixed session expiry for authenticated users.
- Add support for hiding version information.
- Improve hooks compatibility with Bitbucket Server.
- Improved translation memory updates performance.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Improved performance of matrix view.
- Added confirmation before removing user from a project.
- Remove celery beat pidfile usage
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add new celery memory worker
- Fix user invitation
- Update Weblate to 4.4
- Improved validation when creating component.
- Weblate now requires Django 3.1.
- Added support for appearance customization in the management interface.
- Fixed read only state handling in bulk edit.
- Improved CodeMirror integration.
- Added addon to remove blank strings from translation files.
- The CodeMirror editor is now used for translations.
- Syntax highlighting in translation editor for XML, HTML, Markdown and reStructuredText.
- Highlight placeables in translation editor.
- Improved support for non standard language codes.
- Added alert on using ambiguous language codes.
- User is now presented filtered list of languages when adding new translation.
- Extended search capabilities for changes history.
- Improved billing detail pages and libre hosting workflow.
- Extended translation statistics API.
- Improved other translations tab while translating.
- Added tasks API.
- Improved file upload performance.
- Improved display of user defined special characters.
- Improved auto translate performance.
- Several minor user interface improvements.
- Improved naming of ZIP downloads.
- Added option for getting notifications on unwatched projects.
- Fix memory celery worker
- Update Weblate to 4.4.1
- Fixed reverting plural changes.
- Fixed displaying help for project settings.
- Improved administration of users.
- Improved handling of context in monolingual PO files.
- Fixed cleanup addon behavior with HTML, ODF, IDML and Windows RC formats.
- Fixed parsing of location from CSV files.
- Use content compression for file downloads.
- Improved user experience on importing from ZIP file.
- Improved detection of file format for uploads.
- Avoid duplicate pull requests on Pagure.
- Improved performance when displaying ghost translations.
- Reimplemented translation editor to use native browser textarea.
- Fixed cleanup addon breaking adding new strings.
- Added API for addons.
- Update Weblate to 4.4.2
- Fixed corruption of one distributed MO file.
- Update Weblate to 4.5
- Update to base image v3
- Added support for lua-format used in gettext PO.
- Added support for sharing a component between projects.
- Fixed multiple unnamed variables check behavior with multiple format flags.
- Dropped mailing list field on the project in favor of generic instructions for translators.
- Added pseudolocale generation addon.
- Added support for TermBase eXchange files.
- Added support for manually defining string variants using a flag.
- Improved performance of consistency checks.
- Improved performance of translation memory for long strings.
- Added support for searching in explanations.
- Strings can now be added and removed in bilingual formats as well.
- Extend list of supported languages in Amazon Translate machine translation.
- Automatically enable Java MessageFormat checks for Java Properties.
- Added a new upload method to add new strings to a translation.
- Added a simple interface to browse translation.
- Glossaries are now stored as regular components.
- Dropped specific API for glossaries as component API is used now.
- Added simplified interface to toggle some of the flags.
- Added support for non-translatable or forbidden terms in the glossary.
- Added support for defining terminology in a glossary.
- Moved text direction toggle to get more space for the visual keyboard.
- Added option to automatically watch projects user-contributed to.
- Added check whether translation matches the glossary.
- Added support for customizing navigation text color.
- Update Weblate to 4.5.1
- Fixed editing of glossary flags in some corner cases.
- Extend metrics usage to improve performance of several pages.
- Store correct source language in TMX files.
- Better handling for uploads of monolingual PO using API.
- Improved alerts behavior glossaries.
- Improved Markdown link checks.
- Indicate glossary and source language in breadcrumbs.
- Paginated component listing of huge projects.
- Improved performance of translation, component or project removal.
- Improved bulk edit performance.
- Fixed preserving "Needs editing" and "Approved" states for ODF files.
- Improved interface for customizing translation-file downloads
- Update Weblate to 4.5.2
- Configurable schedule for automatic translation.
- Added Lua format check.
- Ignore format strings in the :ref:check-duplicate check.
- Allow uploading screenshot from a translate page.
- Added forced file synchronization to the repository maintenance.
- Fixed automatic suggestions for languages with a longer code.
- Improved performance when adding new strings.
- Several bug fixes in quality checks.
- Several performance improvements.
- Added integration with :ref:discover-weblate.
- Fixed checks behavior with read-only strings.
- Update Weblate to 4.5.3
- Fixed metrics collection.
- Fixed possible crash when adding strings.
- Improved search query examples.
- Fixed possible loss of newly added strings on replace upload.
- Update Weblate to 4.6.1
- Remove obsolete spam protection code.
- Improve source plural check accuracy.
- Update list of user interface languages in Docker.
- Improved error messages when creating pull requests.
- Fixed creating pull requests on Pagure.
- Fixed triggering automatically installed add-ons.
- Fixed possible caching issues on upgrade.
- Fixed adding new units to monolingual translations using upload.
- Update Weblate to 4.6.2
- Fixed crash after moving shared component between projects.
- Fixed adding new strings to empty properties files.
- Fixed copy icon alignment in RTL languages.
- Extended string statistics on the Info tab.
- Fixed handling of translation files ignored in Git.
- Improved metrics performance.
- Fixed possible bug in saving glossaries.
- Fixed consistency check behavior on languages with different plural rules.
- Update Weblate to 4.7
- Improved configuration health check.
- Added support for object-pascal-format used in gettext PO, see :ref:check-object-pascal-format.
- Renamed :guilabel:Nearby keys to :guilabel:Similar keys to better describe the purpose.
- Added support for :ref:mi18n-lang.
- Improved SAML authentication integration.
- Fixed :ref:vcs-gerrit integration to better handle corner cases.
- Weblate now requires Django 3.2.
- Fixed inviting users when e-mail authentication is disabled.
- Improved language definitions.
- Added support for blocking users from contributing to a project.
- Fixed automatic creation of glossary languages.
- Extended documentation about add-ons.
- Performance improvements for components with linked repositories.
- Added support for free DeepL API.
- The user management no longer needs Django admin interface.