Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

SOLVED Cloudron CLI option to not backup an app your updating first

• Basically, I want a cloudron update --no-backup because that likewise takes time I could be using to develop. I make one line change and it backs up the whole app in order to install. I have hundreds of backups now for custom apps I develop.

I thought turning off Automatic Updates would stop the cloudron update backup, but it doesn't. I actually want Automatic Backups on anyway, I just don't want to back up a whole app every time I make a singular line change so a --no-backup option would really help me.

• Staff

Not sure if you have seen that, but the cli already has exactly that option for updates. You can see those when running cloudron update --help

• @nebulon said in Cloudron CLI option to not backup an app your updating first:

cloudron update --help

Omg, it's even the exact same wording as my suggestion. I think I embarrass myself on this forum too often. 😅

• With this last thing, I know have the perfect flow for developing Cloudron apps. Thanks again for telling me about it @nebulon!