Mealie: a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner
Mealie is a self hosted recipe manager and meal planner
"I'm getting hungry just looking at it..."
- Automatic web scrapping for common recipe platforms
- Interactive API Documentation thanks to FastAPI and Swagger
- UI Recipe Editor
- JSON Recipe Editor in browser
- Custom tags and categories
- Rate recipes
- Add notes to recipes
- Meal Planner
- Random Meal plan generation based off categories
- Expose notes in the API to allow external applications to access relevant information for meal plans
Database Import / Export
-Easily Import / Export your recipes from the UI
-Export recipes in markdown format for universal access
-Use the default or a custom jinja2 template
+1 for Mealie
They have a beta for their v1.0 which currently doesn't work on Home Assistant. So was looking into running it with Cloudron. But shame to see it's not supported yet
@plusone-nick Thanks for this nice suggestion.
It is a long way from GNUtrition!
A nice feature for this, if it does not have it already, would be in the daily/weekly meal-planner. You would have your recommended daily intake targets for each vitamin and mineral, and you could track your progress towards these based upon the nutrional values of the meals you were preparing. You might have some graphics to show where you were failing to acquire enough e.g. vitamin c over the course of a week or month.
Which now reminds me of a couple of projects I should suggest on the App Wishlist!