Sanity Studio - Content in the Composable Era
robi last edited by
The Sanity Composable Content Cloud lets teams create remarkable digital experiences at scale. Sanity Studio is an open-source, single-page application that is fast to set up and quick to configure. The Studio comes with a complete studio customization framework that lets you tailor the workspace as your needs grow.
Sanity hosts your content in a real-time, hosted data store called Content Lake. Get started with the free plan with generous bandwidth and hosting included and pay-as-you-go for overages.
Initiate a new project by running the following command:
npm create sanity@latest # With other package managers: yarn create sanity@latest pnpm create sanity@latest
Go here for a step-by-step guide on how to get up and running.
- Efficient editing, instant UI for complex fields
- Responsive, works on narrow screens
- Plug-in architecture and custom components
- Style with your own branding
- Advanced block editor for structured content