Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
C

camerondecker

@camerondecker
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can't log in using Cloudron credentials
    C camerondecker
    Roundcube

    Understood, thank you for testing that for me! Guess I will have to take the plunge to get things going 🙂


  • Can't log in using Cloudron credentials
    C camerondecker
    Roundcube

    image.jpeg

    I do not have MX or DMARC records set up, as I was waiting to switch incoming mail from my Google account to this server until I had Roundcube properly set up. Do I need incoming email fully set up in order to log into Roundcube?


  • Can't log in using Cloudron credentials
    C camerondecker
    Roundcube

    Correct. I did try the username as well just to be thorough, but I've tried logging in with multiple email addresses to no avail.


  • Can't log in using Cloudron credentials
    C camerondecker
    Roundcube

    Thank you! Cloudron version 10.0.5, Roundcube 1.7.4. I deployed Cloudron via the Digital Ocean marketplace about six hours ago, if that's helpful to know.

    I just created another user and linked mailbox, and received the same "Login failed" error.


  • Can't log in using Cloudron credentials
    C camerondecker
    Roundcube

    Hello,

    I have created a mailbox within Cloudron and attached it to my superuser Cloudron account. I'm unable to successfully log into Roundcube using the mailbox address and Cloudron superuser account password. The logs don't appear to show any error messages (looking at logs within Cloudron app settings, not sure if there would be other logs located elsewhere).

    The only issue I can think of is that the domain name is not yet configured for incoming mail, as I wanted to get Roundcube working before I shifted over from my existing email provider. Could that be what's causing the failed login? Any suggestions welcome.

    Thanks!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search