Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
H

homesteadsaga

@homesteadsaga
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Calendar: am/pm doesn't work
    H homesteadsaga
    EspoCRM

    Nothing at first. After finding I couldn't create PM meetings, I tried setting the time zone and it didn't seem to do anything. After logging out and logging back in though, the time zone may have taken effect, but I still can't make events in the PM.

    If I drag an event from the AM to the PM, it seems to stay in pm though.

    Also, if I change a meeting time from 1am to 1pm, the form says that there was no change and won't let me submit; this was for creating meetings iirc. I think their not reading the am/pm part of the form.

    If it works for you however, I wonder if its my browser? I tried it in both brave and firefox though, same result


  • Calendar: am/pm doesn't work
    H homesteadsaga
    EspoCRM

    I noticed that in the calendar, the system treats all pm times as am times. Ie, if you create a meeting for 2pm, it is changed to say 2am. Also, changing the timezone doesn't seem to change the time displayed in the calendar, which is a bit weird also.

    Has anybody found a way to fix this, and has it been an issue for long? I'm trying to decide whether to recommend this to somebody but getting times wrong for meetings/calls is sort of a problem.

    I guess my biggest question is about how long this has been an issue and how often bugs get fixed in this CRM

    (I'll also make a bug report on their github if I can find it)

    Edit: timezone seems to work after logging out and logging back in


  • Mailtrain RSS Campaign + Wordpress
    H homesteadsaga
    Mailtrain wordpress mailtrain

    @girish The screenshot was within mailtrain.

    I have the email partially working now: it can receive email and I can read it on thunderbird, but I haven't been able to successfully send one yet. Some of the logs say something about the domain being too new.

    I'll try the wordpress built-in email for now and see how far I get


  • Mailtrain RSS Campaign + Wordpress
    H homesteadsaga
    Mailtrain wordpress mailtrain

    Hello,

    I'm having some difficulty setting up mailtrain with wordpress.

    1. my server's ip address seems to be blocked, presumably because some previous DO user was spamming?
    2. when I try to use my site's wordpress feed, I get an error:
      ddf305fd-04c2-4ff0-b90f-2b0a6093938a-image.png
    3. I noticed there is a mail plugin for wordpress already - do I even need mailtrain in that case? I was not able to get it to work because of (1) above though

    I assume that the error means that mailtrain does not like the ssl cert that my little cloudron instance is using? Is it self-signed, or does it use something like LetsEncrypt?

    Does anybody have any hints about how I should approach these?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search