@omen OK, I figured out how configure Fastly now...
Please configure it like below:
Enable TLS - Yes
Verify Certificate - Yes
Certificate hostname - In my case, it is wildcard. But since you use the 'manual' provider, the hostname is subdomain.example.com.
SNI hostname - this is subdomain.example.com.
With the above settings, fastly serves up pages fine on http.
One thing to remember is, because you are using "manual" DNS provider, Cloudron requires "http" callbacks for Let's Encrypt to work. I am not sure how this works in fastly, does it allow you to have some URLs that are not "cached" ? I guess one way is to call the Cloudron app subdomain as "website.domain.com" but the domain in fastly should be something else like "realwebsite.domain.com" (meaning, name it different). This way, manual setting on Cloudron can continue to use HTTP reliably to get certificates.
If you want the domain names to be same, you have to use one of the automated DNS providers in Cloudron.
@lonk Yeah I figured we had the same issue but apparently not, my bad. Didn't mean to hijack the thread earlier. haha. Mine was actually caused by v6.0 due to a breaking change in how SFTP works - by default for admins only, meaning any non-admin users are rejected out of the box. But I think yours was different as you filed it before v6.0.
Follow up from the customer: "The issue here turned out to be that in Wordpress, WP Rocket caching plugin was used. This plugin automatically starts to preload the cache of each page once something in the site has been updated. The preload itself causes some stress on the CPU and maybe some other processes. Turning off the plugin, the products were sent for less than 2 mins."
They are working with the WP Rocket team to find a workaround.
Jul 27 17:20:01 [Mon Jul 27 16:20:01.042734 2020] [php7:error] [pid 41] [client 172.18.0.1:48468] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare authLdap_send_change_email() (previously declared in /app/data/wp-content/plugins/authLdap-2.4.2/authLdap.php:849) in /app/data/wp-content/plugins/authldap/authLdap.php on line 849, referer: https://my.removed/
This is the problem. I think the issue was because the LDAP plugin was updated by you (?). The fix is to remove wp-content/plugins/authldap directory using the File Browser (do not remove the authLdap-2.4.2 directory). Does that work?
I have the email partially working now: it can receive email and I can read it on thunderbird, but I haven't been able to successfully send one yet. Some of the logs say something about the domain being too new.
I'll try the wordpress built-in email for now and see how far I get
@girish Thanks for confirming! Glad to know I wasn't totally crazy or messed something up. hahaha. I was worried I was in a bit of an unsupported state. As long as it's expected behaviour that's okay, I'll find a way to approach it down the road. 🙂
Is been always the same, we previously have use OLS as moocloud app of OLS that use a custom image that include proprietary code.
That allow us to choose the license for our image.
OLS and the other software inside will maintain there license as usual.
Our license will not interfere with any cloudron customer but only with MSP or Hosting providers, if you are one of those 2 you can contact moocloud and we can have an agreement.
There's a bunch of plugins like WP Crontrol, Advanced cron, Simple cron. You can use them to setup a custom pattern and call a custom function. Your PHP function can just shell exec your script (or maybe you can even write PHP depending on your use case).