Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
j_holtslanderJ

Jay Holtslander

@j_holtslander
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Changing the Pixelfed logo’s link?
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    Pixelfed question

    @girish No, not the image itself, just the link its wrapped in.


  • Changing the Pixelfed logo’s link?
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    Pixelfed question

    @jdaviescoates Yeah, I’m ok with the logo image staying as is, I just want to change the link destination since registrations are closed on my instance.


  • Changing the Pixelfed logo’s link?
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    Pixelfed question

    On my server I would like to change the Pixelfed logo link to pixelfed.org rather than my Instance’s homepage/login screen. Is this possible?


  • Newb question - Previous posts not showing
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    Pixelfed

    I've set up my own instance and I'm following a couple of people.

    When I view their profile it shows a count of 0 posts and an empty feed. However if I click the link under their username it takes me to an alternate view of their profile, and I see all their previous posts.

    My 1 follower has the exact same thing happening vice versa.

    I don't understand what's happening here. Can someone explain it to me?


  • PhotoPrism - Personal Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    App Wishlist

    +1 for Photoprism.


  • Disable Pixelfed registration
    j_holtslanderJ j_holtslander
    Pixelfed

    To anyone who arrived here via a Google search like I did and aren't sure where to find the controls referenced by scooke above... you may not yet be an Pixelfed admin user.

    Follow these instructions to upgrade your user to an admin and then when you visit /i/admin/dashboard you'll find the controls. Visiting that URL without following those instructions will result in a redirect.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search