I am in the process of setting up a community infrastructure with apps available on Cloudron.
- community calls/meetings (via Jitsi)
- Newsletter list-serve (Mailtrain)
- number of e-courses (via Moodle)
- community chat (via Element, or Matrix)
- … other recommended globally inclusive community tools and features?
My questions are:
- Will there be a group size limit for some of the features?
- is it possible to run several separate communities/groups? I guess via separate mailing lists or Moodle courses and parallel group chats
- is there anyone here from the Cloudron support team or another user who can help me out with setting the systems up? I had made naive attempts e.g. with Moodle and encountered some issues.
I understand that this would incur additional costs, while at the same time would help me tremendously in setting things up and getting started to deliver my services to the users.