Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

CouchPotato

4 Topics 25 Posts
  • CouchPotato - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

[0.1.0]

Initial version
  • Abandonware?

4 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@atridad Thanks for the heads up, the app is gone from our library as well.

• Cannot connect to transmission

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    mehdiM

@ethanxrosen No worries 🙂 I hit the same problem a few months ago (however, I ended up basically never using CouchPotato to download stuff directly, instead basically only using it for post-processing, as it's not that good at it, and it's much less useful for movies than for TV shows)

This caveat shoud however be noted in the CouchPotato documentation https://docs.cloudron.io/apps/couchpotato/ . @girish maybe you can add a line there that says that to use CouchPotato with Transmission, one has to use Black-hole?

• How to use without getting warned?

1 Votes
    16 Posts
    scookeS

Thanks for chiming in everyone. In the end I couldn't figure out how to set a destination folder, it kept defaulting to /home/cloudron, but I couldn't determine if that was / on the actual disk, or / within the app. And it just seemed like all the search options were mostly torrenting sites, so I just deleted it. I do torrent, but legit items like large iso's and the like. Cheers!