Mail app Feature Request: larger compose window (or just remember last re-sized size?)
-
I've never understood why e.g. Nextcloud Mail - despite an issue about it having existing for over 4 years - and now also the shiny new Cloudron Mail - which holds great potential - default to having such a tiny compose pop-up:

I much prefer being able to use all of my screens real estate, again, like in e.g. SnappyMail (but also Gmail, ProtonMail, Roundcube, Outlook 365: all have much larger imho more sensible defaults):

Perhaps one way to achieve this would be to remember that last size it was resized to? then I could just resize it to e.g. something like this and it'd remember that's how I like it? (but even then I still think the default should be on the larger size)

-
J jdaviescoates referenced this topic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login