Wallabag is back!
girish last edited by girish
The upstream wallabag authors have enabled support for PG10. This means that Wallabag now works in the latest Cloudron version. We have pushed out a new version and it's now available for all -https://cloudron.io/store/org.wallabag.cloudronapp.html
Note that for installations "stuck" in Cloudron 3.2.3, we will enable updates so that they catch up to the latest release (which is 3.5.2)
girish last edited by
We have started pushing out Cloudron updates slowly for 3.2.3 cloudrons. Note that if you have ownCloud, your Cloudron will still be stuck on the old release. I have asked upstream devs for a timeline for ownCloud release but they haven't responded.
necrevistonnezr last edited by
The current version of Wallabag is 2.3.8 (https://github.com/wallabag/wallabag/releases), Cloudron packages 2.3.6...
Fixes since then:
- Add ability to match many domains for credentials #3937
- Enable no-referrer on img tags, enable strict-origin-when-cross-origin by default #3943
- Fix Intl Locale issue #3964
- material: fix left padding on non-entry pages #3901
- Make dev/install/update script posix compatible #3860
- epub: fix exception when articles have the same title #3908
- Fix PHP warning #3909
- material: add metadata to list view #3942
- Remove preview picture from share view page #3922
- Fix bad order parameter in the API #3841
- Update composer.json to add php-tidy (ext-tidy) #3853
- Add dedicated email for site config issue #3861
- Fix read & starred status in Pocket import #3819
- Fix broken 2 factor auth logo image #3869
- Fix CORS for API #3882
- Add support of expect parameter to change return object when deleting entry #3887
- epub export: fix missing cover image, only for exports of one article #3886
- Allow optional --ignore-root-warning #3885
- material: fix left padding of content on medium screens #3893
- material: hide creation date from card actions on specific sizes #3894
girish last edited by
@necrevistonnezr Good catch! The upstream version is incorrect - Cloudron is already on 2.4 actually (it's from the dev branch even). https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/wallabag-app/blob/master/Dockerfile#L11
I will fix up the description to state the right version.