@micmc Would love to finally see an XMPP service on Cloudron - Ejabberd, prosody, and/or Snikket would be nice. Snikket probably more so since it seems to aim to be more easily installable and is even based on prosody.
Group Details Private
Cloudron App Packagers
RE: Snikket Server - Your own messaging server in a box
RE: Potential Security Concern / Feature Request
@nebulon Yeah it is pretty specific I suppose. Maybe allowing the admin to select folders/files to be hidden from public view is the best option then instead. My use case is that I am using a non-public git repo to publish to my site but also keep track of changes. I am sure I'm not the only one using surfer in this way, but I also know that it's a niche request. I'd be more than happy to clone surfer add the feature and submit a PR if that better suits Cloudron staff.
RE: Bookstack - Package updates
- Update BookStack to 21.04
- Full changelog
- Added back-end theme system. (#2639)
- Added APP_VIEWS_BOOKSHELF .env option to set default view type within a shelf. Thanks to @philjak. (#2591)
- Added owned_by search filter. Thanks to @benediktvolke. (#2561)
- Added sorting for Books within Shelves. Thanks to @guillaumehanotel. (#2515, #1742)
- Added user filter to the Audit Log. (#2472)
- Added the ability to configure custom footer links via the settings screen. Thanks to @james-geiger. (#1973)
- Added create buttons to the books and shelves homepage view options. Thanks to @philjak. (#1756)
Potential Security Concern / Feature Request
I know surfer is supposed to be a simple app, but would it be possible for the app to be configured in such a way that it would not serve out files or full directories that start with "."
Examples would be:
.htaccess(I know these aren't used here, but for examples sake)
I wanted to sync my surfer app with a git repo for ease of updating and it serves the .git folder. Not a huge risk but the config file in there can hold some sensitive information in some cases.