FreeScout - Package Updates
This topic is to track FreeScout package updates.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
Package 1.1.1 updates FreeScout to 1.5.5.
We contributed a few changes upstream, so it's usable for us:
- Preserve the thread id if any for reply copies
- Reply mails in same mailbox for full threading
- Add commandline arguments to freescout:create-user
We have now been using FreeScout for all our shared mailboxes including support@ for almost 3 weeks now. Works great!
- Update to 1.5.6
- Full changelog
- Allow to cancel a queued job (#606, #611)
- Show mailbox name in conversations search.
- Update to 1.5.8
- Don't send auto reply for spam emails (#628)
- Vertical scroll for large assignees list (#620)
- Add 1 second delay when sending notifications to users to avoid blocking by sending email service provider.
- Perform second mail send attempt after 5 min, others with 1 hour interval.
- Converted menu.append filter into action.
- Updated NL translations.
- Updated German translations.