FreeScout - Package Updates
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.9
- Full changelog
- Added Conversation History option to conversations under the conversation Settings.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.10
- Added missing time zones.
- Fixed installation wizard for PostgreSQL (#654)
- Fixed fetching emails in PostgreSQL.
- Fixed flatpickr pt-pt.js error in the search.
- Fixed folder conversations number in title.
- Alphabetically sort mailbox list on dashboard (#660)
- Sort mailboxes by name everywhere.
- Reduced scrollable dropdown height a bit.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.11
- Do not show loader when automatically updating conversations (#643)
- Fixed previous conversation button in the Mine folder.
- Updated main menu hooks.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.12
- Full changelog
- Make php.ini customizable
- Fixed showing additional CCs in conversations (#703)
- Fixed factory for 'phones' field of the Customer model (#708)
- Fixed NL translations.
- Check if ORIG_SCRIPT_NAME exists before using it in Helper.php (#699)
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.13
- Show emails on Users page.
- Search on Users page.
- Show Message-ID in email logs.
- Rescale large images for readability when viewing conversations.
- Fixed G Suite send error: "Expected response code 250 but got an empty response".
- Updated German translations.
- Improved repeated auto replies detection (#688)
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.14
- Added function to save customer photo.
- Show address and country in customer profile if any.
- When creating a phone conversations try to find a customer by phone number instead of creating a new customer.
- Update FreeScout to 1.5.15
- Added new hooks to the code for Webhooks Module: https://freescout.net/module/api-webhooks/
- Fixed error on PostgreSQL in RealtimeMailboxNewThread (#731)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.0
- Merge conversations via "Merge" dropdown menu item in the conversation toolbar (#226)
- Edit conversation subject (#43)
- Added Conversation History item to the "Send" button dropdown (#744)
- When viewing a mailbox in the top Search dropdown now "All from current mailbox" item is shown (#591)
- Improved email subject decoding (#735)
- Send full conversation history when forwarding conversation via Workflow (closes #743)
- Added checking availability of shell_exec function and console ps command to System Status page.
- Added curl to the list of required extensions on System Status page.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.1
- Disable built-in update checker
- Mailbox managers with per user settings (#490)
- Printing conversations, messages and notes (#507)
- Import email into multiple mailboxes if needed (#480)
- Properly format Outlook replies (#461)
- Allow translation of search filters.
- Add config variable to disable update checks: APP_DISABLE_UPDATING
- Hide prev-next conversation arrows on a small screen.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.2
- Added proc_open to the list of required functions in System Status.
- Do not cut out regular Gmail quotes (#778)
- Fixed in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array error in BroadcastNotification (#761)
- Hided "New Mailbox" button from non-admins.
- Do no show "Disable User" checkbox to non-admins.
- Run second migration after the module has been activated to avoid possible issues (#773)
- Made permissions manager scrollable on mobile screens (#785)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.4
- Forward conversation to all specified recipients (#825)
- Fixed sql_require_primary_key issue (#818)
- Fixed duplicate image when inserting print screened image (#694)
- Fixed File name too long issue for attachments (#806)
- Check connection only for SMTP send method (#828)
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.5
- In user notification use the username part of the email address if customer has no name (#749)
- Add quotes when setting .env variables to avoid error.
- Update FreeScout to 1.6.6
- Check and show non-writable cache files in System Status.
- Show number of users on Users page.
- Fixed recipient name on forwarding (#786)