the *arr family (Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr and Readarr) + Jackett
JOduMonT last edited by
- Sonarr: Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users. https://sonarr.tv
- Radarr: a fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato. https://radarr.video
- Lidarr: Looks and smells like Sonarr but made for music. http://lidarr.audio/
- Readarr: Book, Magazine, Comics Ebook and Audiobook Manager and Automation (Sonarr for Ebooks)
and their cousin
- Jackett: API Support for your favorite torrent trackers.
Basically, Jackett relay your queries between Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr to Torrents and Newgroups than send it to your favorite Torrent Client such as (Transmission, qBittorrent,...) than Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr are noticed when the download is done and/or you watched it with Jellyfin or Plex.
it's yunohost had a hard time with shared and personal data and nextcloud
jdaviescoates last edited by
I note that Cloudbox packages all these up and more.