the *arr family (Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr and Readarr) + Jackett
JOduMonT last edited by girish
- Sonarr: Smart PVR for newsgroup and bittorrent users. https://sonarr.tv
- Radarr: a fork of Sonarr to work with movies à la Couchpotato. https://radarr.video
- Lidarr: Looks and smells like Sonarr but made for music. http://lidarr.audio/
- Readarr: Book, Magazine, Comics Ebook and Audiobook Manager and Automation (Sonarr for Ebooks)
and their cousin
- Jackett: API Support for your favorite torrent trackers.
Basically, Jackett relay your queries between Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr to Torrents and Newgroups than send it to your favorite Torrent Client such as (Transmission, qBittorrent,...) than Sonarr, Radarr, and Lidarr are noticed when the download is done and/or you watched it with Jellyfin or Plex.
it's yunohost had a hard time with shared and personal data and nextcloud
jdaviescoates last edited by
I note that Cloudbox packages all these up and more.
The code for a working (on one instance) package of Sonarr is here. This is Sonarr v3 which is currently in beta.
The following packages work for the *arr family:
- Sonarr: https://git.rohitja.in/rohit/sonarr-app
- Radarr: https://git.rohitja.in/rohit/radarr-app
- Lidarr: https://git.rohitja.in/rohit/lidarr-app
- Bazarr: https://git.rohitja.in/rohit/bazarr-app
- Jackett: https://git.rohitja.in/rohit/jackett-app
Readarr does not have a community docker image at this time, besides still being under development to my knowledge.
Of course, all these are very unpolished, and non-optimal and, imho, not ready for general use yet. Besides the servarrs being all beta v3, the docker image also does things like using mono instead of .net core. There are redundant steps in the recipe too, I am sure. The docker layers are also not handled optimally to increase layer re-use. Still, they might provide a starting point; and for anyone who wants to play around with the tools.
@esawtooth Great work! I will take a look at it at some point and try to see if we can get them published .