Weblate - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Weblate package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- initial version
- Update Weblate to 4.3
- Include user stats in the API.
- Fixed component ordering on paginated pages.
- Define source language for a glossary.
- Rewritten support for GitHub and GitLab pull requests.
- Fixed stats counts after removing suggestion.
- Extended public user profile.
- Fixed configuration of enforced checks.
- Improve documentation about built-in backups.
- Moved source language attribute from project to a component.
- Add Vue I18n formatting check.
- Generic placeholders check now supports regular expressions.
- Improved look of matrix mode.
- Machinery is now called automatic suggestions.
- Added support for interacting with multiple GitLab or GitHub instances.
- Extended API to cover project updates, unit updates and removals and glossaries.
- Unit API now properly handles plural strings.
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add /app/data/.celery.env file to override worker options
- Update Weblate to 4.3.1
- Full changelog
- Improved automatic translation performance.
- Fixed session expiry for authenticated users.
- Add support for hiding version information.
- Improve hooks compatibility with Bitbucket Server.
- Improved translation memory updates performance.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Improved performance of matrix view.
- Added confirmation before removing user from a project.