Weblate - Package Updates
You can use this thread to track updates to the Weblate package.
Please open issues in a separate topic instead of replying here.
- initial version
- Update Weblate to 4.3
- Include user stats in the API.
- Fixed component ordering on paginated pages.
- Define source language for a glossary.
- Rewritten support for GitHub and GitLab pull requests.
- Fixed stats counts after removing suggestion.
- Extended public user profile.
- Fixed configuration of enforced checks.
- Improve documentation about built-in backups.
- Moved source language attribute from project to a component.
- Add Vue I18n formatting check.
- Generic placeholders check now supports regular expressions.
- Improved look of matrix mode.
- Machinery is now called automatic suggestions.
- Added support for interacting with multiple GitLab or GitHub instances.
- Extended API to cover project updates, unit updates and removals and glossaries.
- Unit API now properly handles plural strings.
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add /app/data/.celery.env file to override worker options
- Update Weblate to 4.3.1
- Full changelog
- Improved automatic translation performance.
- Fixed session expiry for authenticated users.
- Add support for hiding version information.
- Improve hooks compatibility with Bitbucket Server.
- Improved translation memory updates performance.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Improved performance of matrix view.
- Added confirmation before removing user from a project.
- Remove celery beat pidfile usage
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add new celery memory worker
- Fix user invitation
- Update Weblate to 4.4
- Improved validation when creating component.
- Weblate now requires Django 3.1.
- Added support for appearance customization in the management interface.
- Fixed read only state handling in bulk edit.
- Improved CodeMirror integration.
- Added addon to remove blank strings from translation files.
- The CodeMirror editor is now used for translations.
- Syntax highlighting in translation editor for XML, HTML, Markdown and reStructuredText.
- Highlight placeables in translation editor.
- Improved support for non standard language codes.
- Added alert on using ambiguous language codes.
- User is now presented filtered list of languages when adding new translation.
- Extended search capabilities for changes history.
- Improved billing detail pages and libre hosting workflow.
- Extended translation statistics API.
- Improved other translations tab while translating.
- Added tasks API.
- Improved file upload performance.
- Improved display of user defined special characters.
- Improved auto translate performance.
- Several minor user interface improvements.
- Improved naming of ZIP downloads.
- Added option for getting notifications on unwatched projects.
- Fix memory celery worker
- Update Weblate to 4.4.1
- Fixed reverting plural changes.
- Fixed displaying help for project settings.
- Improved administration of users.
- Improved handling of context in monolingual PO files.
- Fixed cleanup addon behavior with HTML, ODF, IDML and Windows RC formats.
- Fixed parsing of location from CSV files.
- Use content compression for file downloads.
- Improved user experience on importing from ZIP file.
- Improved detection of file format for uploads.
- Avoid duplicate pull requests on Pagure.
- Improved performance when displaying ghost translations.
- Reimplemented translation editor to use native browser textarea.
- Fixed cleanup addon breaking adding new strings.
- Added API for addons.
- Update Weblate to 4.4.2
- Fixed corruption of one distributed MO file.