Weblate - Package Updates
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add /app/data/.celery.env file to override worker options
- Update Weblate to 4.3.1
- Full changelog
- Improved automatic translation performance.
- Fixed session expiry for authenticated users.
- Add support for hiding version information.
- Improve hooks compatibility with Bitbucket Server.
- Improved translation memory updates performance.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Improved performance of matrix view.
- Added confirmation before removing user from a project.
- Remove celery beat pidfile usage
- Increase minimal memory limit
- Add new celery memory worker
- Fix user invitation
- Update Weblate to 4.4
- Improved validation when creating component.
- Weblate now requires Django 3.1.
- Added support for appearance customization in the management interface.
- Fixed read only state handling in bulk edit.
- Improved CodeMirror integration.
- Added addon to remove blank strings from translation files.
- The CodeMirror editor is now used for translations.
- Syntax highlighting in translation editor for XML, HTML, Markdown and reStructuredText.
- Highlight placeables in translation editor.
- Improved support for non standard language codes.
- Added alert on using ambiguous language codes.
- User is now presented filtered list of languages when adding new translation.
- Extended search capabilities for changes history.
- Improved billing detail pages and libre hosting workflow.
- Extended translation statistics API.
- Improved other translations tab while translating.
- Added tasks API.
- Improved file upload performance.
- Improved display of user defined special characters.
- Improved auto translate performance.
- Several minor user interface improvements.
- Improved naming of ZIP downloads.
- Added option for getting notifications on unwatched projects.
- Fix memory celery worker
- Update Weblate to 4.4.1
- Fixed reverting plural changes.
- Fixed displaying help for project settings.
- Improved administration of users.
- Improved handling of context in monolingual PO files.
- Fixed cleanup addon behavior with HTML, ODF, IDML and Windows RC formats.
- Fixed parsing of location from CSV files.
- Use content compression for file downloads.
- Improved user experience on importing from ZIP file.
- Improved detection of file format for uploads.
- Avoid duplicate pull requests on Pagure.
- Improved performance when displaying ghost translations.
- Reimplemented translation editor to use native browser textarea.
- Fixed cleanup addon breaking adding new strings.
- Added API for addons.
- Update Weblate to 4.4.2
- Fixed corruption of one distributed MO file.
- Update Weblate to 4.5
- Update to base image v3
- Added support for lua-format used in gettext PO.
- Added support for sharing a component between projects.
- Fixed multiple unnamed variables check behavior with multiple format flags.
- Dropped mailing list field on the project in favor of generic instructions for translators.
- Added pseudolocale generation addon.
- Added support for TermBase eXchange files.
- Added support for manually defining string variants using a flag.
- Improved performance of consistency checks.
- Improved performance of translation memory for long strings.
- Added support for searching in explanations.
- Strings can now be added and removed in bilingual formats as well.
- Extend list of supported languages in Amazon Translate machine translation.
- Automatically enable Java MessageFormat checks for Java Properties.
- Added a new upload method to add new strings to a translation.
- Added a simple interface to browse translation.
- Glossaries are now stored as regular components.
- Dropped specific API for glossaries as component API is used now.
- Added simplified interface to toggle some of the flags.
- Added support for non-translatable or forbidden terms in the glossary.
- Added support for defining terminology in a glossary.
- Moved text direction toggle to get more space for the visual keyboard.
- Added option to automatically watch projects user-contributed to.
- Added check whether translation matches the glossary.
- Added support for customizing navigation text color.