Hasura is a managed GraphQL Backend with an Open Source community version which can be self-hosted, check https://hasura.io/opensource/ and https://hasura.io/docs/1.0/graphql/core/getting-started/docker-simple.html
robi last edited by robi
This is good!
- Make powerful queries: Built-in filtering, pagination, pattern search, bulk insert, update, delete mutations
- Works with existing, live databases: Point it to an existing database to instantly get a ready-to-use GraphQL API
- Realtime: Convert any GraphQL query to a live query by using subscriptions
- Merge remote schemas: Access custom GraphQL schemas for business logic via a single GraphQL Engine endpoint. Read more.
- Extend with Actions: Write REST APIs to extend Hasura’s schema with custom business logic.
- Trigger webhooks or serverless functions: On Postgres insert/update/delete events (read more)
- Scheduled Triggers: Execute custom business logic at specific points in time using a cron config or a one-off event.
- Fine-grained access control: Dynamic access control that integrates with your auth system (eg: auth0, firebase-auth)
- Admin UI & Migrations: Admin UI & Rails-inspired schema migrations
- Supported Databases: Supports PostgreSQL (and its flavours), MS SQL Server and Big Query. Support for more databases coming soon.
@girish Is there any chance to support it in near future ? How can I speed up ?
robi last edited by
@parhelium You can:
- package it yourself
- sponsor/pay a dev to package it
- ask the original dev to package it
- create a packaging event for learning and group packaging
- get more upvotes for this post