Nextcloud 22 is out
necrevistonnezr last edited by
The biggest improvements Nextcloud Hub 22 introduces are:
- User-defined groups with Circles that makes it easier to manage teams where you can share files or assign tasks to circles, or create chat rooms for a circle
- ️ Integrated chat and task management where you can simply share a deck card into a chat room or turn a chat message into a task
- Easy approval workflow, where an administrator can define a new approval flow in the settings and users can, on a document, request approval
- Getting your document signatures easy with integrated PDF signing with DocuSign, EIDEasy, and LibreSign
- Integrated knowledge management Nextcloud puts knowledge available to everyone at a moments' notice, providing easy search, sharing, and portable access
- Groupware improvements bringing a trash bin feature in Calendar, resource booking to facilitate the handling of resources in organizations. Nextcloud Mail features improved threading, email tagging, and support for Sieve filtering
There are many more new features and changes like notifications in the app navigation, integrated compression in the Files interface, and significant performance improvements to universal search.
@necrevistonnezr right, thanks for the topic, just want to say that as usual, we will wait for at least the first patch release, given the update history with Nextcloud. If there are security releases in between, we of course package those.
necrevistonnezr last edited by necrevistonnezr
@nebulon Sure, I know and totally understand.
Although , most issues that occur are not with Nextcloud „Core“ or even official apps but those third party apps - they should just abandon them altogether and strictly let only tested apps in the AppStore (yeah, i know, sounds like the fruit company…. but there’s a reason for that)
jdaviescoates last edited by
I was going to post about this too. Mostly because I'm really liking how Nextcloud Mail is coming along. They've added Gmail-like tags - something I've never understood not being in Roundcube etc.
Here's a nice little video of them in action:
Nextcloud Talk and Deck (and the integration between them) seems to be coming along nicely too. Perhaps one day I'll think about replacing Rocket.Chat and WeKan with them...