Yaade - Yet Another API Development Environment
Yaade is an open-source, self-hosted, collaborative API development environment.
- Self-hosted: data never leaves your own server
- Multi-user: manage users and their permissions
- Persistent: even across container or server restarts
- Easy single-file data import / export
- Requests are executed on your machine so you can call localhost as well as remote servers
- Most importantly: dark mode default
Why Cloudron Should Host It
As a developer, I use Postman quite frequently, but I often find myself wanting to test out an API when I'm away from my primary computer. Additionally, Yaade would make it easier to share API examples with a team and manage those users. It would also mean I wouldn't have to reinstall Postman whenever it randomly decides to not work on my machine.