Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
A

alwynispat

@alwynispat
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
57
Topics
23
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • By default N8N uses sqlite, does the Cloudron N8N use the built in PostgreSQL?
    A alwynispat
    N8N

    @joseph does that mean that the Data Tables are based on that Postgres DB? I’m just concerned how large the Data Tables would grow and SQLite might not be able to handle it.


  • By default N8N uses sqlite, does the Cloudron N8N use the built in PostgreSQL?
    A alwynispat
    N8N

    I’m currently hosting my N8N elsewhere and want to migrate it over to Cloudron. Does the N8N in Cloudron uses PostgreSQL? If it doesn’t, how do I set it up to use it? I think my data tables will grow with my workflows. thanks


  • Email - Designate external storage disk location for email, just like an app.
    A alwynispat
    Feature Requests

    looks like https://docs.cloudron.io/storage/#default-data-directory is now missing. I need to use another disk for mail storage.


  • 4.3 Requirements
    A alwynispat
    Mastodon

    its official!
    https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon/releases/tag/v4.3.0


  • Mastodon 4.2.11 Released
    A alwynispat
    Mastodon

    https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon/releases/tag/v4.2.11


  • What's coming in 8.2
    A alwynispat
    Announcements

    @girish oh cool, please announce once the API documentation is updated, thanks! Planning to automate restoring my app issue.


  • What's coming in 8.2
    A alwynispat
    Announcements

    In the effort to improve Backup, please add options for API to initiate Backup or Restore per app


  • Error 500 on admin-ajax.php
    A alwynispat
    WordPress (Managed)

    nothing but depreciated errors.

    weird thing is, I've rebuilt the site using a backup from all-in-one wp migration tool to www.website.com and redirected website.com to it. site is still standing.

    Attacks happening to root domain?


  • Error 500 on admin-ajax.php
    A alwynispat
    WordPress (Managed)

    Hi all,

    Not sure what is happening but admin-ajax.php is throwing error 500.

    [Mon Oct 16 01:53:46 2023] "POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/2.0" 500 0 "https://[redacted]/wp-admin/upload.php?mode=grid" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/17.0 Safari/605.1.15"
    

    This happens when accessing Media Library in grid mode, no issues displaying images in list mode.

    I also noticed that my other plugin would fail, All-in-one WP Migration plugin would not be able to run export to backup. The same error would appear.

    What I've tried:

    • Disabling all plugins
    • Enabling default theme
    • Increased WP_MEMORY_LIMIT to 128M
    • Increased the App Memory Limit to 512M

    When I reboot the App or the Server, the site will not load and the logs will show:

    Healtheck error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 172.18.20.7:80
    

    Ideas?


  • What's coming in 8.2
    A alwynispat
    Announcements

    @sufian-mughal said in What's coming in 8.0 (was 7.6):

    @girish when we can have multi cloudron server dashboard so we can maintain multi nodes on different infrastructures?

    oh me likey!


  • Trusted IP Address
    A alwynispat
    Support networking cloudflare trusted ips

    So I think I've found the solution.
    Modify the Proxy Host config > Advanced and paste the following:

    set_real_ip_from    03.21.244.0/22;
    set_real_ip_from    103.22.200.0/22;
    set_real_ip_from    103.31.4.0/22;
    set_real_ip_from    104.16.0.0/13;
    set_real_ip_from    104.24.0.0/14;
    set_real_ip_from    108.162.192.0/18;
    set_real_ip_from    131.0.72.0/22;
    set_real_ip_from    141.101.64.0/18;
    set_real_ip_from    162.158.0.0/15;
    set_real_ip_from    172.64.0.0/13;
    set_real_ip_from    173.245.48.0/20;
    set_real_ip_from    188.114.96.0/20;
    set_real_ip_from    190.93.240.0/20;
    set_real_ip_from    197.234.240.0/22;
    set_real_ip_from    198.41.128.0/17;
    
    #use any of the following two
    
    real_ip_header CF-Connecting-IP;
    #real_ip_header X-Forwarded-For;
    

    this will allow True Client IP Address to be passed to Cloudron.


  • Trusted IP Address
    A alwynispat
    Support networking cloudflare trusted ips

    So I'm using the Trusted IP Address feature to add my Nginx Proxy Manager which is in front of the Cloudron.
    My domains are protected by Cloudflare, so the apps are giving me Cloudflare's IP Addresses instead of the Users' actual IP Address.

    Suggestions?


  • Dynamic IP Address
    A alwynispat
    Support

    So here’s the thing, my router has dual WAN.

    Recently, my primary has not been very stable and would failover to my secondary.
    I could see that Cloudron has picked up the new public IP Address but hasn’t updated the DNS records for the apps.

    Thanks, every 10 mins would be a lot better than 5 mins past the hour.


  • Dynamic IP Address
    A alwynispat
    Support

    e149eeb7-e04d-44c4-99b9-cf34840a9b0a-image.png

    How often does this check if the IP Address has changed?
    Any possibility to increase the frequency?

    Thanks.


  • What's coming in 8.2
    A alwynispat
    Announcements

    @girish I think what @odie would like to do is to restore from a backup which came from a different server.


  • V4.1.7 Release
    A alwynispat
    Mastodon

    This appears to be a small update.

    Changed

    Change remote report processing to accept reports with long comments, but truncate them (ThisIsMissEm)
    Fixed

    Fix blocking subdomains of an already-blocked domain (ClearlyClaire)
    Fix /api/v1/timelines/tag/:hashtag allowing for unauthenticated access when public preview is disabled (danielmbrasil)
    Fix inefficiencies in PlainTextFormatter (ClearlyClaire)

    https://github.com/mastodon/mastodon/releases/tag/v4.1.7


  • What's coming in 8.2
    A alwynispat
    Announcements

    More backup retention options, even better, customizable, per app.


  • Mastodon security update 4.1.3
    A alwynispat
    Mastodon

    @nichu42 tagging @nebulon


  • Issue with the API to change MemoryLimit
    A alwynispat
    Support api

    @girish said in Issue with the API to change MemoryLimit:

    --data-raw '{"memoryLimit":973078528}

    Thanks! this bit helped.


  • Issue with the API to change MemoryLimit
    A alwynispat
    Support api

    API docs says memory.

    image.png

    Anyway, I tried memorylimit and it failed too. am I missing something else?

    image.png

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search