Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Navidrome

14 Topics 114 Posts
  • Navidrome - Package Updates

Pinned
    1 Votes
    31 Posts
    1k Views
    nebulonN

[1.16.1]

Update Navidrome to 0.51.1 Full changelog [Server] Fix various converting NULL to string is unsupported errors in 0.51.0 (#2840). Thanks @caiocotts [Scanner] Import sort_* ID3 tags [Subsonic] Fix fields not being sent on getPlaylist.view responses. (#2818). Thanks @caiocotts [UI] Set rating value to 0 when value is null (#2824). Thanks @kgarner7 [UI] Use order/sort album/artist when sorting tracks in playlists. Fixes (#2819 [UI] Don't expose the Last.fm APIKey in the index.html [UI] Update German and French translations
  • ScanInterval is deprecated

2 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Server communication error

1 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

Their demo has 512MB atleast - https://www.navidrome.org/demo/ . So, I will bump up the memory to atleast that.

• Plain text passwords

3 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

This is now fixed in https://github.com/navidrome/navidrome/issues/202

• Navidrome : does not scan library

0 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    timconsidineT

@jdaviescoates jealous ! but good to know ๐Ÿ‘
    I will crack on. Has to be resolvable.

• Network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

@jdaviescoates Sorry, I meant to say "Does music fail to play in subsonic apps?" ๐Ÿ™‚ .

Not sure what the logs mean. Maybe you can ask the navidrome project what the error means if everything is working. If you can link here, I can follow up accordingly.

• Navidrome was down post update to 6.2.4

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

Usually, the HTTP code 500 implies some sort of docker error. I think what you did was pretty much what one can do, reboot the server or restart docker.

• How to avoid re-uploading my music collection ?

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    ?

@privsec https://docs.cloudron.io/storage/#volumes

• LDAP integration not working on recent install

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    ?

@privsec
    No, this app has its own user management.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@ruihildt just trying that now, thanks

• How to trigger a rescan?

Solved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    jdaviescoatesJ

@nebulon thanks. Seems like you need to keep the browser web terminal window open until the process finishes too? I guess perhaps add something about that too?

• How to get new Volumes to work?

0 Votes
    19 Posts
    girishG

@jdaviescoates Yes, looks like there is some fd leak and they are nearing a fix.

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    imc67I

Resolution for the "issue" if someone els has it:

Stop Navidrome, remove the cache folder (found in the configured DataFolder) and start it again

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts
    necrevistonnezrN

@girish said in After update to 1.0.0, I have to create the admin user again:

@necrevistonnezr It's only a browser caching issue. The admin user is still there, it just shows the wrong UI because of some service worker issue.

Thanks, indeed! Please mark as solved (can I do that on my own on mobile? Canโ€™t find a button...)