Disable 2FA not working
-
In the Users screen of my Cloudron dashboard, I can find users and edit them. There is also an option to Reset 2FA for this user.

But It doesn't work. When I press it nothing occurs, and in devtools console I can see this error:
SyntaxError: 7 createCompileError https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:5957 emitError https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6066 readTokenInPlaceholder https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6424 readToken https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6501 nextToken https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6530 parseNamed https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6608 parseMessage https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6711 parseResource https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6746 parse https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:6755 baseCompile$1 https://my.sociedadtolkien.org/assets/style-DnD1jlPQ.js:7071 ...I've also tried to reset it with the API but I get
{ "status": "Not Found", "message": "No such route" }Any clue of what is happening? thanks.
My cloudron version is 10.0.5
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login