Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
  1. Cloudron Forum
  2. Announcements
  3. Tachyon now available

Tachyon now available

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
6 Posts 4 Posters 184 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • jamesJ
    jamesJ
    james
    Staff
    wrote last edited by james
    #1

    Tachyon is a fast, secure and modern web-based email client.

    Website: https://tachyonmail.app/
    Cloudron App Store: https://www.cloudron.io/store/#app/tachyon
    Forum category: https://forum.cloudron.io/category/456/tachyon
    Documentation: https://docs.cloudron.io/packages/tachyon
    Package repo: https://git.cloudron.io/packages/tachyon-app

    1 Reply Last reply
    5
    • jdaviescoatesJ
      jdaviescoatesJ
      jdaviescoates
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Oooh, always interested in web email clients as non of them are up to scratch. I'm hoping there is an option to not have a split screen UI...

      I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

      necrevistonnezrN 1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • jdaviescoatesJ jdaviescoates

        Oooh, always interested in web email clients as non of them are up to scratch. I'm hoping there is an option to not have a split screen UI...

        necrevistonnezrN
        necrevistonnezrN
        necrevistonnezr
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @jdaviescoates said:

        Oooh, always interested in web email clients as non of them are up to scratch. I'm hoping there is an option to not have a split screen UI...

        This is a fork of Snappymail

        jdaviescoatesJ 1 Reply Last reply
        2
        • necrevistonnezrN necrevistonnezr

          @jdaviescoates said:

          Oooh, always interested in web email clients as non of them are up to scratch. I'm hoping there is an option to not have a split screen UI...

          This is a fork of Snappymail

          jdaviescoatesJ
          jdaviescoatesJ
          jdaviescoates
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @necrevistonnezr thanks for the reminder! 🙂

          I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • J
            J
            joseph
            Staff
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            The Cloudron mail app has a split screen UI I think. Though I use the traditional thunderbird one.

            jdaviescoatesJ 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • J joseph

              The Cloudron mail app has a split screen UI I think. Though I use the traditional thunderbird one.

              jdaviescoatesJ
              jdaviescoatesJ
              jdaviescoates
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @joseph said:

              The Cloudron mail app has a split screen UI I think.

              It does, I'm hoping for an option to not have any split (like SnappyMail and Tachyon both have already).

              I use Cloudron with Gandi & Hetzner

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Bookmarks
              • Search