Cloudron 4.3 released
We released Cloudron 4.3. The blog has more details about the release.
- Network View - Use this to select the IP address that Cloudron uses to configure the DNS.
- Custom Apps - Development and deployment of custom apps (using Docker) is integrated a first class feature. See the tutorial for getting started.
- Custom CSP Policy
- LDAP Connector
- email: Auto-subscribe to Spam folder
- ticket: when email is down, add a field to provide alternate contact email
- Add pagination and search to mailbox and mail alias listing
- Resolve any lists and aliases in a mailing list
- Rename Accounts view to Profile
- Add search for groups and user association UI
- List unstable apps by default
Just a heads up. There were a few bugs/regressions that we found since we released this:
- LDAP connector has a bug causing sync to be super slow.
- LDAP connector does not auto-create users (have to synchronize by hand periodically)
- Private Registry setting fails when using ECR
- Memory usage graphs do not show all the apps
We are pushing out a 4.3 patch release later today that should fix the above issues.
fbartels last edited by
I was wondering about that, bit did not dare to try it since I only have my "production" cloudron. What happens when there is a user with the same name in my ldap, but that already exists locally? Can I map these users?
Custom Apps - Development and deployment of custom apps (using Docker
Does that mean that the requirement to base containers in the cloudron image is gone? (I must say I like this, since makes backups easy).
@fbartels If there is a conflicting username, we skip it. It will log a conflict. If it helps, the code is at https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/box/blob/master/src/externalldap.js#L185
Yes, base container requirement is gone (it was never enforced by the platform itself, but just our buildbot which is gone now).
I would hold on till 4.3.3 to test the LDAP connector.