Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Enabling or Disabling SSH "support access" function does not create anything in the Event Log

• I think I have stumbled across a bug or possibly more of a missing security workflow that should definitely exist.

I had tried enabling and then later disabling the SSH "support access" function from the Support page in my Cloudron server. When I later went to the Event Log page, I noticed that function enable/disable was never displayed in the table on the Event Log page.

I'm unsure if this is a bug or something that just was overlooked in the design, but I'm sure you'd agree that something as critical as enabling or disabling remote SSH access to a server containing a lot of data should most definitely be properly logged and shown on the Event Log page too.

• Staff

Yes that eventlog entry was simply not created, this was fixed actually a few days ago with https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/box/commit/93199c7f5bb491629c865b283a46ecdaef59741f