In the same ideas of Who is building/ running a business on top of Cloudron? What's your model?
I'm wondering if users, and dev of Cloudron are welling to share their recipes on how they do.
What I would explain for now
(how to/video about) how to use as:
- Frontend = WordPress/GravCMS
- Appointment Form = Harmonizely to sync with Nextcloud Calendar
- General Form = Mautic
- Invoice = InvoiceNinja
- Techno Watch = tiny tiny rss + searx + wallabag + shaarli
What I would like to clarify for now
- I never install/used EspoCRM and still wondering what it would be my usage since I'm doing my follow up through Mautic Score.
- Also RocketChat seams great, but it is possible to do chatbot such as Mattermost, if yes how to do so ?
But for now my questions are more:
- Are we welling to build a serious community around Cloudron ?
- Are we welling to help each others and going deeper than the CHATONS by supporting each other into the business implementation ?
@jdaviescoates from what I understand Chatbot fall under Social Network Login or OmniChannel Integrations which are only available under SaaS and/or with a license, which I'm not sure or to deal with via Cloudron since you have to contact them and they talk about docker deployement.
Botpress app request here
I tried botpress almost 2 years ago, it was already pretty impressive and intuitive.