Gotify - Notifications Server
robi last edited by robi
a simple server for sending and receiving messages
- Self Hosted - You control your data.
- Free and open source - Gotify is licensed under the MIT license.
- Simple - Both Gotify's API and user interface is designed to be as simple as possible.
- Cross Platform - Gotify is written in Go and can be easily compiled for different platforms.
- Docker - Docker images are automatically built on every release.
- Code Quality / Tests - Several static code analyzers and many unit/end2end tests are run on every travis-ci build.
The heart of this project. gotify/server features a WebUI and functionality for:
- sending messages via a REST-API
- subscribing/receiving messages via a web socket connection
- managing users, clients and applications
robi last edited by