Unable to access Files
JOduMonT last edited by JOduMonT
Neither any user (even Admin) was unable to access their Files via the WebInterface and no Files was showing up in the Dashboard. I'm speaking in past tense because I fixed it, so I just posting here in case someone else have the same situation.
Nextcloud: Package v4.8.8-1 / App v20.0.8
- Nextcloud have is own dedicated drive + few external path, mainly from BackBlaze mounted in Nextcloud
- When you log in nextcloud web interface, every apps was working fine except File
This directory is unavailable, please check the logs or contact the administrator
What I tried
- Looking through the logs
- reboot the apps
- validate the space drive both / and /mnt/nextcloud
- validate the owner:group of /mnt/nextcloud/$users/files/
everything was/is fine
I even restore the apps under another name and the issue was still remaining.
so What did you do Doc ??
- I create a new user directly via nextcloud (not in cloudron) and login with it and everyone gain access to their file.
Mysterious, yes I would say.
does someones have an explanation and/or had the same behavior in the past?